DJ Carey

Started by balladmaker, April 24, 2012, 04:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Best of luck to him, hope he recovers very quickly.

optimus cheese

Thoughts and prayers he makes a full recovery. An absolute idol of mine, wizard of a hurler and a gent. I still have the stick he gave me after a Railway Cup game in Belfast in 1993. Get well soon Dodger

orangeman

Jesus - that's scary stuff.

Hope he makes a fully recovery.

seafoid

Sad news for such a young man. Hopefully he makes a quick recovery. 

magpie seanie

A bit shocked to hear that, hope he gets well soon. Magic player.

Tubberman

Probably feeling under a lot of pressure with his financial and relationship troubles. Hope he makes a speedy recovery - very young man for this sort of thing to happen to. A sign of the strain people are under these days unfortunately. 
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Ard-Rí

I wish him the best in his recovery.
Ar son Éireann Gaelaí

Shamrock Shore

I can only imagine the pressure he has been under the past year or two. Hopefully this is just a warning and that he recovers very quickly. He's only 41 after all.

muppet

Quote from: Tubberman on April 24, 2012, 05:29:21 PM
Probably feeling under a lot of pressure with his financial and relationship troubles. Hope he makes a speedy recovery - very young man for this sort of thing to happen to. A sign of the strain people are under these days unfortunately.

Two suicides in my home town yesterday.

We need to stop torturing our own. I hope he makes a quick recovery and hopefully it is something minor.
MWWSI 2017

Declan

Scary stuff in  a young man - Here's to a full recovery

Bud Wiser

C'mon D.J. I hope you can hear that roar, D.J. , D.J., D.J., that used go around Croke Park because everyone will want you to be well and back with us again soon.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

heffo

Get well soon D.J

Having his personal life plastered all over last Sundays papers probably didn't help

seafoid

I feel so sorry for him. Hopefully he can find stability  again doing his thing away from the glare of the media.

BennyCake

I hope DJ has a speedy recovery.