nordies.. what changes would we make?

Started by lawnseed, November 03, 2011, 08:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnseed

i asked the question after the last election "fine gael what changes will they make?" and i think the answer has been a resounding NONE or to put it in context 'non' or 'nein' as enda would have us believe that none of what is happening is his fault its all fianna fail or the ecbs. it has also been pointed out on occasion that we here in the north lead a sheltered life suckling on the tit we love to hate IE the British taxpayer. infact there is a groundswell of opinion that we nordies have it so easy that we don't want to join our 'mexican' brothers. if we are to believe that this is true.. what changes would we nordies make down south to make the place more 'welcoming' how could we 'nordify' the place? I'll start by saying that i would close rte or sell it off. i think the southern mindset has been influenced for quite long enough by this cesspit of coke sniffing sickos who pander to the government of the days whims in exchange for an unending stream of taxpayers money.. so bye bye rte
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Tony Baloney

Quote from: lawnseed on November 03, 2011, 08:48:24 PM
i asked the question after the last election "fine gael what changes will they make?" and i think the answer has been a resounding NONE or to put it in context 'non' or 'nein' as enda would have us believe that none of what is happening is his fault its all fianna fail or the ecbs. it has also been pointed out on occasion that we here in the north lead a sheltered life suckling on the tit we love to hate IE the British taxpayer. infact there is a groundswell of opinion that we nordies have it so easy that we don't want to join our 'mexican' brothers. if we are to believe that this is true.. what changes would we nordies make down south to make the place more 'welcoming' how could we 'nordify' the place? I'll start by saying that i would close rte or sell it off. i think the southern mindset has been influenced for quite long enough by this cesspit of coke sniffing sickos who pander to the government of the days whims in exchange for an unending stream of taxpayers money.. so bye bye rte
Lower prices. Give them driving lessons - they haven't a f**king clue when they come north of the border.

leaveherinsir

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 03, 2011, 08:52:44 PM
Lower prices. Give them driving lessons - they haven't a f**king clue when they come north of the border.
Get rid  of the euro, sure that would solve all the problems!!

lawnseed

roundabouts with traffic lights ::) good start
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

el_cuervo_fc

Carmen Stateside

Mayo, can we get rid of Mayo? Let it float out to see or something.

Rossfan

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on November 03, 2011, 09:14:48 PM
Mayo, can we get rid of Mayo? Let it float out to see or something.
Fixed for you.
Any thoughts on what Mayo should see? ;D

I'd like to see it got rid of too  :D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Jonah

BennyCake

Stop calling ourselves Nordies would be a start.

anglocelt39

Tripling the size of the public service might be a start lads. It's ok, we'll sort out our own mess, thanks for the offer though
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

Puckoon

Rossfan

Quote from: Jonah on November 03, 2011, 09:26:11 PM
Roscommon is hardly up to much either...
I take it you are blind since birth and have never actually seen Wicklow .
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Your having a feckn laught TB!!! You lot are the worst, speeding, no-indicator, undertaking, dangerous driving lot I have ever come across.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Lawnseed, really ye haven't much to offer us other than the NHS and thats the Brits. At least your children will be educated to become good citizens of the Republic.

I can see Civics becoming a very important subject to get you lads up to standards.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Donnellys Hollow

There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?