26 County General Election 2020

Started by Snapchap, January 09, 2020, 06:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What will be makeup of the next government?

FF/SD/Lab/Green
FG/SD/Lab/Green
FG/FF
FF/Green
FG/Independents
FG/Independents
FG/Green
FF/SF
FF/Green/Independents
FF Minority
FG Minority
FG/SF
FF/Lab/Green
FF/Lab
FF/Lab/Green/Independents

Angelo

Quote from: J70 on February 14, 2020, 01:33:25 PM
Sean McEniff's estate is still suing O'Doherty for defamation.

What does that say?
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

J70

Quote from: Angelo on February 14, 2020, 01:36:53 PM
Quote from: J70 on February 14, 2020, 01:33:25 PM
Sean McEniff's estate is still suing O'Doherty for defamation.

What does that say?

That he, when he was alive, and his estate, are publicly challenging and rejecting her thinly-veiled accusation?

five points

Quote from: Angelo on February 14, 2020, 01:36:08 PM

The Stardust Fire is one of the biggest injustices to happen in the state. Hardly a dickeybird about it in the past decade.
Maybe you're too young.

It was one of the biggest stories of the 80s.  Christy Moore wrote a song about it. There was a Tribunal. But before even that there was a forest of writing about it, including books.

Ditto but to lesser extent the Dublin Monaghan bombings.

There wasn't a dickybird about Mary Boyle - from an investigative journalist class that were (usually correctly) gunning for the Gardai and the authorities that interacted with them.

It's a rotten state but your staged outrage is quite easily exposed.
I'm not in the slightest bit outraged here. I think you may be.

five points

Gemma O'Doherty might be a crackpot now but there was one time when she was a respected investigative journalist

Whenever that time was, it was very short.

Angelo

Quote from: five points on February 14, 2020, 01:45:56 PM

The Stardust Fire is one of the biggest injustices to happen in the state. Hardly a dickeybird about it in the past decade.
Maybe you're too young.

It was one of the biggest stories of the 80s.  Christy Moore wrote a song about it. There was a Tribunal. But before even that there was a forest of writing about it, including books.

Ditto but to lesser extent the Dublin Monaghan bombings.

There wasn't a dickybird about Mary Boyle - from an investigative journalist class that were (usually correctly) gunning for the Gardai and the authorities that interacted with them.

It's a rotten state but your staged outrage is quite easily exposed.
I'm not in the slightest bit outraged here. I think you may be.

I'm not too young.

It's a complete fabrication what you are saying, it blew over quite quickly and the state and the media in the state have long since tried to bury the fact that neither the families of the victims of the Dublin/Monaghan and Dublin/Monaghan bodies. Neither FF or FG have pursued these cases, have pursued the culprits because they are too closely tied with and the media in the 26 have been an absolute disgrace in pursuing justice here, utterly shameless.

five points

Quote from: Angelo on February 14, 2020, 02:21:56 PM

I'm not too young.

It's a complete fabrication what you are saying, it blew over quite quickly and the state and the media in the state have long since tried to bury the fact that neither the families of the victims of the Dublin/Monaghan and Dublin/Monaghan bodies. Neither FF or FG have pursued these cases, have pursued the culprits because they are too closely tied with and the media in the 26 have been an absolute disgrace in pursuing justice here, utterly shameless.

So, its a complete fabrication that journalists like Gene Kerrigan, Vincent Browne, Veronica Guerin, Joe Joyce, Derek Dunne and Peter Murtagh investigated a series of scandals including the  Stardust fire, the Dublin & Monaghan bombings, the Fr Niall Molloy case, the Dowra affair, the Shercock case, the Richie Barron case, the Maurice McCabe case, the Derek Fairbrother case and the Kerry Babies case?

Yes or No.

A few Google searches will put you right, if you are stuck.

None of these people ever mentioned Mary Boyle anywhere.

I don't buy that they were all either afraid of Sean McEniff, or corrupted by him. The whole idea is preposterous.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Angelo

Quote from: five points on February 14, 2020, 02:32:39 PM
Quote from: Angelo on February 14, 2020, 02:21:56 PM

I'm not too young.

So, its a complete fabrication that journalists like Gene Kerrigan, Vincent Browne, Veronica Guerin, Joe Joyce, Derek Dunne and Peter Murtagh investigated a series of scandals including the  Stardust fire, the Dublin & Monaghan bombings, the Fr Niall Molloy case, the Dowra affair, the Shercock case, the Richie Barron case, the Maurice McCabe case, the Derek Fairbrother case and the Kerry Babies case?

Yes or No.

A few Google searches will put you right, if you are stuck.

None of these people ever mentioned Mary Boyle anywhere.

I don't buy that they were all either afraid of Sean McEniff, or corrupted by him. The whole idea is preposterous.

It's a complete fabrication that there is an appetite from the mainstream media, governmental, judicial and police forces in the 26 to investigate these incidents to affect. The establishment are quite happy in all these cases that the truth never comes out and the media profession by and large in the 26 is absolutely disgraceful. RTE in particular are utterly vile.

Angelo

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

five points

Quote from: Angelo on February 14, 2020, 02:54:06 PM
It's a complete fabrication that there is an appetite from the mainstream media, governmental, judicial and police forces in the 26 to investigate these incidents to affect. The establishment are quite happy in all these cases that the truth never comes out and the media profession by and large in the 26 is absolutely disgraceful. RTE in particular are utterly vile.

Once you find yourself denying the career of Gene Kerrigan not to mention the others I listed, you have lost, and lost bad. Give up indeed.

skeog

Gee that sounds complicated no wonder it takes so long to get final result.Mary Lou looking good to be Taoiseach.Has she much interest in Sport?.

Angelo

Quote from: five points on February 14, 2020, 03:02:37 PM

Once you find yourself denying the career of Gene Kerrigan not to mention the others I listed, you have lost, and lost bad. Give up indeed.

Didn't realise the media in the free state consisted of one journalist.

five points

Quote from: Angelo on February 14, 2020, 03:27:38 PM

Didn't realise the media in the free state consisted of one journalist

Take your beating.

Angelo

Quote from: five points on February 14, 2020, 03:34:36 PM
Quote from: Angelo on February 14, 2020, 03:27:38 PM

Didn't realise the media in the free state consisted of one journalist

Take your beating.

I'd need to suffer one first to take it.

Give it another go sure.