back to the stone age

Started by The Blegard, June 23, 2008, 06:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blegard

http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/

This has frightened the hell out of me. You should read it
Going to sell the house,get provisions, arm, go to ground, get fit and prepare for anarchy. Wish Mayo would hurry up an win an AI as the clock is ticking.
Ceol,Dole agus Ol

Denn Forever

Don't worry.  Mayo will win that AI before it happens!   :D ;D
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

ziggysego

I'm not so sure about that Denn  :D  ;D
Testing Accessibility

Hereiam

What do people here think about this issue. I know you can read alot of articles on this subject and each one will twist the facts to suit there message. All in all I do think that there is an enery crisis around the corner. It would be great if the bloody governments told the people the truth so that we know where we stand. To be honest I think we should all head for warmer climates due to the fact that we are on an island and are at the end of a supply chain. To be honest the Irish government should have had a nuclear plant started by now its the only answer.

The Blegard

No need to leave Ireland as it is one of the most productive for agriculture.Stay put and keep numbers down. The pale and large towns are doomed however.Actually its not as bleak as I thought on second thoughts
Ceol,Dole agus Ol

The Blegard

Quote from: Hereiam on June 24, 2008, 11:34:19 AM
To be honest the Irish government should have had a nuclear plant started by now its the only answer.

Agree. The only problem with Nuclear is that its designed and ran by the lowest bidder.
I used to work in the oil industry at the coal face so to speak. The easy oil has been got years ago. On one hand we have the peak oil scenario and on the other we have global warning. maybe they are both the answer to each other.
Ceol,Dole agus Ol