ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Hill16 Blues

1. Cork
2/ Kerry
3. Dublin.
4. Kildare
5. The Rest

You have to wonder re how different measures are applied to Dublin and how easily people here write them off.

In 2011 Championship todate Dublin totally outclassed Laois without having to get out of 2nd gear for more than 10 mins in 2nd half, won vs Kildare while controlling vast majority of game even with 14 men & did what they needed to do vs Wexford in very low key Leinster final. Yet despite this pundits & posters alike have decided to write us off!! Time will tell but think Gilroy will adjust team selection / setup and we will step it up big time come start August. As Bryan Cullen said after Leinster final as far they're concerned Season starts now!!

footy15

it will be interesting with Cork, kerry leading the pack  ,and not to far behind is tyrone ,dublin and kildare . then the tactics of donegal and down not far behind even if they are underpeforming .

squire_in_navy_slacks

Kerry
Cork
Tyrone
Dublin
Derry
Donegal
Down
Kildare
Mayo etc etc

macdanger2

Kerry favourites for me with Cork a close second. Dublin, Kildare and possibly one or two others capable of beating one of the big two but not both in one season I reckon

screenexile

Quote from: Hill16 Blues on July 16, 2011, 06:00:10 PM
1. Cork
2/ Kerry
3. Dublin.
4. Kildare
5. The Rest

You have to wonder re how different measures are applied to Dublin and how easily people here write them off.

In 2011 Championship todate Dublin totally outclassed Laois without having to get out of 2nd gear for more than 10 mins in 2nd half, won vs Kildare while controlling vast majority of game even with 14 men & did what they needed to do vs Wexford in very low key Leinster final. Yet despite this pundits & posters alike have decided to write us off!! Time will tell but think Gilroy will adjust team selection / setup and we will step it up big time come start August. As Bryan Cullen said after Leinster final as far they're concerned Season starts now!!

I don't wonder why people write the Dubs I know... History!!!! Win one and you'll stop being written off!

Jell 0 Biafra

And that doesn't apply to Kildare?

Farrandeelin

I'm sure Mayo will still be 13th. Afterall, didn't Shine hit a rasper of a shot that went over instead of under yesterday. And he missed a few easy frees. And Mayo got most of theirs from frees. And everyone wants Mayo in Croker. And well you know the rest.....
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

BerfArmagh

Armagh has as much chance as Donegal, Down & Mayo so why the ommittence?

meatsy86

moysider

squire_in_navy_slacks

Kerry........................ cork could be gone the weekend

Donegal are there or thereabout now for sure

1. Kerry
2. Donegal
3. Cork
4. Tyrone
5. Dublin
6. Down
7. Mayo