An Mhí v Cill Dara

Started by Donnellys Hollow, July 10, 2011, 07:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnellys Hollow

Hughie Lynch will be out for 10-12 weeks so I suppose there's an outside chance that he'll be back for the All-Ireland Final   ;)

Whoever comes in, be it Flynner or Brophy, shouldn't weaken the team a whole lot. This match will be a much stiffer test than last week and the law of averages suggest that Meath have to beat this Kildare team some day. It will be interesting to see how much McEnaney and Grimley have learned from the Croke Park encounter. Meath will throw the kitchen sink at Kildare in their own back yard but as long as we don't concede goals I'd be confident enough. Meath have the forwards capable of getting goals as they showed against Louth this year and Dublin last year. The Kildare backs have been particularly stingy this year though and I think we have only conceded four goals between League and Championship. Hopefully it's a good match and the rain stays away. Should be good craic on the terraces/grass-banks either way.

Cill Dara Abú
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

DB_An_Mhi

Quite sunny in An Uaimh this lunchtime after a pretty bleak looking morning early on. Mixture of blue skies and a few dark clouds and quite windy. Hopefully we will not get heavy rain or overly gusty conditions in the 7-9pm window.

Royalranter

I have it on good authority from a reliable source that Graham Geraghty's place on the Meath panel has been filled by Jody Devine, and he will be brought on near the end of the match if the game is still in the mix
Let em know your there

passedit

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on July 16, 2011, 01:04:51 PM
Should be good craic on the terraces/grass-banks either way.

Cill Dara Abú

Don't forget:

Don't Panic

footy15

Kildare far fiitter team, meath winning by 3 at half time or 5 to 10 mins before half time , but kildare fitness to show in 2nd half and pull away to win by 8 or 9

footy15

Now Meath no cheating today????????

Blowitupref

I'm looking forward to this game tonight. i think Meath will give Kildare a real game but come up just short..Kildare by 2pts
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Royalranter

Quote from: Blowitupref on July 16, 2011, 05:07:18 PM
I'm looking forward to this game tonight. i think Meath will give Kildare a real game but come up just short..Kildare by 2pts

Not at all, build the hype... Kildare by 20 points!!!
Let em know your there

squire_in_navy_slacks

IF I HAVE TO LOOK AT THAT MEATH PHYSIOS ARSE AGAIN..............................my lord charted physio wearing tights and as roundy as that, shocking

Hardy

Anybody any idea what the penalty was for?

Offalylad

O'Connor kinda just tumbled.

Ard-Rí

No Penalty at all, dar liomsa ar aon nós.

But it's still all up for grabs, as the majority predicted.
Ar son Éireann Gaelaí

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Meath point, all level. Tighter than a Cavanman's wallet.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Blowitupref

Good effort from Meath the goals the real killer however Kildare got a deserved win.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

seafoid

So that it is for Meath. Any sign of a decent team underage or is it another decade in purgatory ?