Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tc_manchester

Quote from: teaminamillion on April 19, 2017, 03:50:27 PM
Quote from: tc_manchester on April 19, 2017, 10:11:45 AM
If Carton House is good enough for Real Madrid then it should be good enough for Tyrone no matter who owns it.

http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/food-and-drink/special-beds-22oz-steaks-and-lots-of-avocados-home-from-home-for-ireland-s-sporting-elite-1.3030723

Then a suppose if Tyrone end up playing like Real Madrid it will be all worth it?
If they ended up as attack focused as Real Madrid then definitely but i wouldn't have high hopes

BennyHarp

That was never a square ball!!

southtyronegael

lee brennan is the next best thing since, raymond mulgrew, kyle coney and ronan o neill.

teaminamillion

Quote from: southtyronegael on April 19, 2017, 10:30:32 PM
lee brennan is the next best thing since, raymond mulgrew, kyle coney and ronan o neill.
sounds ominously bad for young Brennans Tyrone future then, oh dear.

omagh_gael

Tyrone minors beat Derry 1-09 to 0-09 in the last ever u-18 league final. The u-17 team beating Donegal 8 points to 3 at HT in their final.

omagh_gael

southtyronegael

heard mickey harte was conducting one on one crisis interviews with tyrone players before kerry league game. all is not well and his paranoia is growing.

BennyHarp

Quote from: southtyronegael on April 24, 2017, 10:06:55 PM
heard mickey harte was conducting one on one crisis interviews with tyrone players before kerry league game. all is not well and his paranoia is growing.

No doubt teeninamillion will be along in a minute to confirm this!  ::)

southtyronegael

teaminamillion

Quote from: BennyHarp on April 24, 2017, 10:12:34 PM

[/quote
Quote from: southtyronegael on April 24, 2017, 10:14:32 PM
ive already had it confirmed.
No doubt Mickeys favourite thug Gavin Devlin will throwing his big weight around letting the players know who's boss.

BennyHarp

Quote from: teaminamillion on April 25, 2017, 06:49:26 AM
Quote from: BennyHarp on April 24, 2017, 10:12:34 PM

[/quote
Quote from: southtyronegael on April 24, 2017, 10:14:32 PM
ive already had it confirmed.
No doubt Mickeys favourite thug Gavin Devlin will throwing his big weight around letting the players know who's boss.

Good work, waiting a few hours before switching profiles and replying is genius!  ;D

teaminamillion

I won't say Il celebrate Harte's departure like it was the third Sunday of September 2003 but me and a few other Tyrone lads will be taking a few pints like it was. The swamp will be drained and our great county will be great again. So to all the Harte loyalists you can kiss my red and white ass just like you do to Adolf Mickeys.

Íseal agus crua isteach a

Quote from: teaminamillion on April 25, 2017, 03:37:47 PM
I won't say Il celebrate Harte's departure like it was the third Sunday of September 2003 but me and a few other Tyrone lads will be taking a few pints like it was. The swamp will be drained and our great county will be great again. So to all the Harte loyalists you can kiss my red and white ass just like you do to Adolf Mickeys.

Six All Irelands young man what ever way you look at it thats some return.

Fuzzman

If ye were doing the interview for the new manager what attributes would you be looking for?
What style of play would you be looking for and how would it compete with say Donegal and Monaghan?

teaminamillion

Quote from: Fuzzman on April 25, 2017, 05:06:39 PM
If ye were doing the interview for the new manager what attributes would you be looking for?
What style of play would you be looking for and how would it compete with say Donegal and Monaghan?
Mickey has proven to be a poor coach in this new era of Jim Gavin and Eammon Fitzmaurice.  Player selection is the main problem. Hartes idea of a good footballer is far different to a lot of peoples. The man has been their so long, he thinks he owns the place were bullying the county board and cronyism is rife. Fair play to Roisin Jordan for it took a lady to stand up to this individual. It's gonna be great seeing the back of him.