The future of laois hurling

Started by Tobias, October 27, 2015, 08:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gmac

Laois gaels sponsorship money collected is supposed to go to the improvement of underage structures in the county , needs to be a big effort to raise as much as possible.

portlaoisekid

Very disappointing night for the minors Monday night, they just didn't hurl atall and showed way too much respect to Offaly.

The night in itself shows the level of passion there is in the county for hurling, it was brilliant to see. Lets hope we see more and more of it ...

SCFC

Quote from: portlaoisekid on May 18, 2022, 11:52:05 AM
The night in itself shows the level of passion there is in the county for hurling, it was brilliant to see. Lets hope we see more and more of it ...
All we want is a little bit of success in either hurling or football. You could see that Monday night, a few years ago with the Joe McDonagh Cup and further back with the footballers.
People will support Laois GAA but only if they see things being done the right way.
Fierce important that the seniors stay up.

Spiritof86

Best team won Monday night . Plenty to be encouraged about though with that team . Great to see such a large Laois support .
Crowd control outside OMP was a farcical. Lack of stewards very evident and a couple of Gardai roaring and shouting for people to keep in from passing traffic added to a very amateurish set-up around the ground .

G@@

Galway 0-25 v 0-09 Clare.

We've Clare then next week.

A win will see us through to the AI Semis.

If we draw, we need to not loose by more than 15pts to Galway and we will get through on scoring difference.

It's all in our hands now.
"I can't get over you - 'till you come out from under him" - Pat Shortt - Class!

Laois man

Is it not galway first at home next week?

Spiritof86

No . Next Saturday 2pm against todays loser .

Laois man

Zooming around

How did our Development Squads get on this weekend?

Laois man

Fixtures say Galway sat in the minor at home at 2pm.

Andy06

I thought we play the winner of the Galway - Clare game first. That means that the final game isn't a dead rubber I believe

clonadmad

Quote from: Andy06 on May 23, 2022, 10:33:17 AM
I thought we play the winner of the Galway - Clare game first. That means that the final game isn't a dead rubber I believe

Galway bet Clare on Saturday

G@@

Quote from: Laois man on May 21, 2022, 02:49:18 PM
Is it not galway first at home next week?
Last week it clearly said on the GAA site that we would play the losing team from Galway V Clare.
Now it doesn't.
Strange.
Galway in Portlaoise tomorrow at midday I believe.
"I can't get over you - 'till you come out from under him" - Pat Shortt - Class!

Laois man

Best of luck to the minor today. Looking at Galway  v Clare last week galway are a series outfit.

G@@

Good performance by the minors. If half our goal chances were converted we'd have won well.
Quinlan is a joy to watch.
Referee should have worn a Galway shirt.
All to play for V Clare next Saturday. I'd be quietly confident.