Kelly Cup

Started by Heshs Umpire, February 23, 2015, 08:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heshs Umpire

Said I'd throw up a few threads to try generate a bit of club chat etc as used to be on Laoistalk.

Good result yesterday for Ballylinan in Emo. I hear they're going well.
Well I could keep it above
But then it wouldn't be sky anymore

redsetanta

Ye're down to play my own club Kilcruise. Was that called off over the weekend?
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

Heshs Umpire

Ah it was never really on. We kinda entered Kelly Cup in error!

Unlaoised

Kilcruise beat the Heath on Saturday evening in horrible conditions..Meaney Lorded it!
LAOIS ABÚ

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Saturday's Results:

Arles Kilcruise    2-13
Crettyard           1-7

Portarlington      1-8
O'Dempseys      1-11
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

redzone

Quote from: Heshs Umpire on February 23, 2015, 08:46:06 PM
Said I'd throw up a few threads to try generate a bit of club chat etc as used to be on Laoistalk.

quit wasting  space hesh and just do what everyone else does and have laois club football and laois county football. What a lot of people do is click into gaaboards to see if theres anything intresting,and all u see is 4 or 5 threads on laois. Seriously there was a sigerson thread and some idiot went and put a knew thread sigerson 2015 right beside it even though they are bound to have seen the other thread.wouldnt mind if it was a county that had a bit of pedigree but laois.

Unlaoised

Quote from: redzone on March 08, 2015, 07:30:45 AM
Quote from: Heshs Umpire on February 23, 2015, 08:46:06 PM

quit wasting  space hesh and just do what everyone else does and have laois club football and laois county football. What a lot of people do is click into gaaboards to see if theres anything intresting,and all u see is 4 or 5 threads on laois. Seriously there was a sigerson thread and some idiot went and put a knew thread sigerson 2015 right beside it even though they are bound to have seen the other thread.wouldnt mind if it was a county that had a bit of pedigree but laois.

OFF BACK TO TYRONE with ya good lad
LAOIS ABÚ

Heshs Umpire

"a knew thread"  ::)

Stay tuned here redzone for all your latest news from Laois!

Heshs Umpire

Two interesting wins in the Kelly Cup semi-finals on Saturday for Arles and O'Dempseys. Good starts for Mick Moore and Glen Ryan in their new managerial jobs. Should be a good final.

redsetanta

On Friday evening in Crettyard.

Should be interesting alright. Kilcruise certainly very fit for this time of year and O'Dempseys will benefit from having both O'Leary and Meredith available to them. In saying that Kilcruise will have Meaney. Should be close enough.
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

SCFC

I presume this was called off? There was a bereavement in Killenard.

Junior Ex Laoistalk

There was also a wedding.....  ???

SCFC

Final refixed for this Friday night in Crettyard.

Heshs Umpire

Arles beat O'Dempseys in the final tonight by a point with a late goal the all important score.

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Quote from: Heshs Umpire on March 27, 2015, 11:03:27 PM
Arles beat O'Dempseys in the final tonight by a point with a late goal the all important score.

Final Score:

Arles-Kilcruise: 1-12
O'Dempsey's: 2-8