Rory Gallagher

Started by toby47, August 14, 2024, 03:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How would you feel about Rory Gallagher being appointed

Best case scenario - best man for the job!
7 (8.6%)
Would be happy enough - But would prefer someone else
4 (4.9%)
Don't think it's right - But would still go to games & support team etc
22 (27.2%)
Disgrace - Wouldn't support derry for as long as he's in charge
48 (59.3%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Voting closed: August 17, 2024, 03:34:36 PM

LoughNeagh

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on August 20, 2024, 09:37:35 PMTyronies should worry who there manager is,instead of polluting the Derry Thread. It might be O'Rourke, it might be Gallagher,who knows. M McGuinness admitted he was in the IRA and u all have voted for him in the morning, no matter the background.

View from the lough!

JoG2

square_ball

RedHand88

Quote from: JoG2 on August 21, 2024, 07:46:06 AMTyrone bound

Hard to go from Corduff to Owenbeg without traveling through Tyrone.

Spike

Just be careful what you wish for.
[/quote]

Again, jibberish. You're making things up to suit your own feelings on the man. Ridiculous
[/quote]

Hard to argue with that systematic breakdown of argument and analysis given in your reposte. 

But regardless it won't make his McGuinness 2012 lite any more attractive to watch.

JoG2

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 21, 2024, 08:43:04 AM
Quote from: JoG2 on August 21, 2024, 07:46:06 AMTyrone bound

Hard to go from Corduff to Owenbeg without traveling through Tyrone.

;D indeed

JoG2

Quote from: Spike on August 21, 2024, 10:47:40 AMJust be careful what you wish for.

Again, jibberish. You're making things up to suit your own feelings on the man. Ridiculous
[/quote]

Hard to argue with that systematic breakdown of argument and analysis given in your reposte. 

But regardless it won't make his McGuinness 2012 lite any more attractive to watch.
[/quote]

Tell me you didn't watch Derry without telling me you didn't watch Derry. Derry's attacking system was in serious health right up until Portu, I mean the Donegal game. It was rightfully lauded. But, call it as you see it, which is jibberish

Spike

Wasn't that attacking football that under the much maligned Micky Harte?  Jibberish is the right word alright.

nrico2006

Are people actually blaming the holiday as the reason for the change in fortunes?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'