The Masters 2016

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, April 05, 2016, 06:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

Rory's round was crazy today, a bit like the whole day itself I suppose :-)

7 Birdies
6 Bogeys
5 Pars

JPGJOHNNYG

This has gone from one of the most biring final days to one of the best. Love the way people either love or hate speith. Must say im delighted but still in shock he has done a rory

anportmorforjfc

These Kerry men are everywhere!

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: Boycey on April 10, 2016, 11:08:13 PM
Rory's round was crazy today, a bit like the whole day itself I suppose :-)

7 Birdies
6 Bogeys
5 Pars

This course is perfect for rory but as mentioned earlier far too many brain farts

screenexile

Crazy stuff from Spieth but he'll win it again... If he knocks this in there's a birdie chance on 16 and who knows but I think he's too far gone.

Fair play Willett I like him and he's played well... DJ and Westwood true to form no balls when it counted!!

screenexile

PS. Alisa needs to be put out to pasture too long out of the game and likes to spit off too much we're interested in golf not his opinion on how it used to be!!

Tony Baloney

mouview

Alliss long past his sell-by-date. As Big Jack said about us, the Beeb don't give up their heroes easily. Hard to know what it is there is to dislike about Spieth, maybe it's the all-engulfing KK-like hype? Willett first man with a tat to win Masters?

Milltown Row2

Did anyone see that?? Willet didn't high five some kid there, and didn't sign any balls??? String him up I say
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Quote from: screenexile on April 10, 2016, 11:32:27 PM
PS. Alisa needs to be put out to pasture too long out of the game and likes to spit off too much we're interested in golf not his opinion on how it used to be!!
I said same a few pages back.
He's an annoying cnut.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

stew

Spieth us going to win this, the kid has balls of steel.

What has he done to be so polarizing?
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

mrdeeds

People don't like Spieth because he's slow. Don't think Willet can sign balls till signed scorecard.

mouview

Think it's the God-like media pronouncements of him; very good around Augusta but ordinary enough most elsewhere. He's as human as the rest of them.

ONeill

Spieth is a Catholic and Willett a Prod. This is a crucial moment.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

whitegoodman

Quote from: stew on April 10, 2016, 11:42:48 PM
Spieth us going to win this, the kid has balls of steel.

What has he done to be so polarizing?

He is boring, slow, immature and has very annoying mannerisms.......

He is an unreal putter but not in Days or Rory's league when it comes to the rest of his game.  He might win a few more masters because of it but I don't see him winning many others.  I know he won us open last year but that was on a wide one course and DJ gifted it to him.