Syferus

tyroneman

Quote from: Syferus on June 12, 2016, 02:57:46 AM
Quote from: gawa316 on June 12, 2016, 02:53:16 AM
Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on June 12, 2016, 02:43:13 AM
Bar football fans

Raiders look to on the right track finally

Won't be Bay Area much longer.

Will be for the next year at least, maybe the next 2-3 even if the Vegas deal happens.

Oakland council not willing to put much toward a new stadium or site by the looks of it and the Coll. is a sh!thole as it stands so something needs to change.

gawa316

Green suspended for game 5 will make it a bit more interesting

Muck Savage

Bad two nights for the Bay area teams
Warriors missed Draymond big time, James and Kyrie have superb games. It's going to be a though game 6.

Last night the Sharks fell in game 6. The atmosphere before the game was unreal, check link below. Pens were the better team over of the series however I'm not sure why one of Bonino or Jones (Sharks) didn't get the Con Smythe award (playoff MVP). Always seems to go to the big name.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5YEBGrdScg

Oraisteach

Kylie and LBJ were phenomenal, but Love was simply invisible.  In addition, Curry was off his game.  Green was out, and Bogut got injured during the game.  In Game 6, the Cavs will need JR Smith to hit 3s and Love to play to his ability.  Glad to be alive still, but we have huge obstacles to overcome.  The stat that teams sitting at 1-3 have a 0-32 record in terms of coming back is disconcerting.

Club Rossa

What a performance from LeBron and the Cavs.Sets things up nicely for Sunday.

heganboy

The officiating at this game is hilariously bad. 3 of the Curry fouls are wrong calls.
And LBJ gets no class points despite a phenomenal performance. His behavior is that if a 6 year old spoiled kid. But can he play.

When it got back to 8 points the refs had a blinder.

Iguadala would be a massive miss for game 7.

Gutsy by the cavs. 26% from the field for the W shockingly bad.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Oraisteach

Still a mighty task for us, but if Iguadala is physically sub par, that's a plus.  Kevin Love has to stop vanishing, and JR Smith has to make 3s to open up the paint for LBJ.  We'll still be huge underdogs on Sunday, but we've done well to claw back from 3-1 down.  Can't describe how huge a win would be for the city, but, heganboy, an Armagh man like yourself would certainly understand.

gallsman

Au contraire, I think Love should vanish altogether. He's just not working with that team.

This would be an incredible, never before achieved comeback in the finals and if Iggy is out, I'd probably label the Cavs as slight favourites as he's been the Warriors best player all season.

LeBron is a dick, everyone knows it, but his ability, drive and determination are simply astonishing. Can't help but like him a little bit as well as admire him. He needs to give up being the GM though...

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: gallsman on June 17, 2016, 06:56:56 AM
Au contraire, I think Love should vanish altogether. He's just not working with that team.

This would be an incredible, never before achieved comeback in the finals and if Iggy is out, I'd probably label the Cavs as slight favourites as he's been the Warriors best player all season.

LeBron is a dick, everyone knows it, but his ability, drive and determination are simply astonishing. Can't help but like him a little bit as well as admire him. He needs to give up being the GM though...

Ah he's not the worst....  http://www.forbes.com/sites/jerrybarca/2015/08/16/lebron-james-to-fund-college-scholarships/#476409ed425c

The Iceman

Quote from: gallsman on June 17, 2016, 06:56:56 AM

thoroughly enjoyed game 6, agree with gallsman - Love has to go - he isn't a fit for the team and they function better as a unit without him. The y should be able to look back at the season and the playoffs especially and the numbers should tell the tale....

LeBron when he is on - is something to behold - he makes me want to watch.  Curry for me is as likable as Wes Welker or Wayne Rooney  -he also makes me want to watch in the hope that he loses...
Roll on Sunday Night and Game 7 - come on the CAVS!!!!!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

heganboy

Quote from: Oraisteach on June 17, 2016, 05:29:38 AM
Still a mighty task for us, but if Iguadala is physically sub par, that's a plus.  Kevin Love has to stop vanishing, and JR Smith has to make 3s to open up the paint for LBJ.  We'll still be huge underdogs on Sunday, but we've done well to claw back from 3-1 down.  Can't describe how huge a win would be for the city, but, heganboy, an Armagh man like yourself would certainly understand.

I have no horse in the race, but I hear ya, I'm still telling stories about September 2002.
You always remember your first

Especially if it's your only...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

gawa316

I would definitely have the Cav's as favs now. The only positive thing in the Warriors corner right now is it's at the Oracle but that is kind of offset by injuries to Bogut and potentially Iggy, curry and clays lack of form, Lebron fricking dominating and Kyrie backing him up.

Not looking forward to Sunday evening

Oraisteach

The Cavs have to be big underdogs. The game's at the Oracle, and in the blink of an eye Curry and Thompson can post huge numbers.  I'd love an upset, though.

gallsman

Should clarify that that post should have said Iggy has been their best player all series. Obviously another fella has been better all season...

JR Smith made some stunning assists in that game. Opening his eyes and looking at providing opportunities for others is not generally something you'd associate with his game.