Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

getevennotcross

Quote from: btdtgtt on June 17, 2015, 08:45:15 PM
Fantastic display from Waterford U21s winning in Cork!
Has anyone else noticed the demise of cork hurling?
Is it the demise of Cork hurling or the evolution of Waterford hurling btdtgtt? 

Any results from this evenings U21 Semi Finals anyone??  I had planned to go up to Creggan (potentially a better game) but my annual Novena duties interfering with the schedule.

Minder

Quote from: btdtgtt on June 17, 2015, 08:45:15 PM
Fantastic display from Waterford U21s winning in Cork!
Has anyone else noticed the demise of cork hurling?

That's a powerful Waterford u-21 team, 7 senior starters I think
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

btdtgtt

The johnnies won handy.

Waterford hurling is really on the up and the presence of seniors who made the breakthrough just over a decade ago is really helping current young hurlers who aspired to be them.
Clare have a recent Liam Mac with a young team, Limerick are back and with a recent U21 are a young side, Tipp are Tipp and arguable favourited for Liam Mac this year.
All that considered - are Cork now the poor relations of Munster hurling?

getevennotcross

Quote from: btdtgtt on June 17, 2015, 10:31:40 PM
The johnnies won handy.

Waterford hurling is really on the up and the presence of seniors who made the breakthrough just over a decade ago is really helping current young hurlers who aspired to be them.
Clare have a recent Liam Mac with a young team, Limerick are back and with a recent U21 are a young side, Tipp are Tipp and arguable favourited for Liam Mac this year.
Cheers btdtgtt. I expected the Johnnies would win anyhow.  Any result form the Cushendall v Galls game?

btdtgtt

Quote from: getevennotcross on June 17, 2015, 10:35:33 PM
Quote from: btdtgtt on June 17, 2015, 10:31:40 PM
The johnnies won handy.

Cheers btdtgtt. I expected the Johnnies would win anyhow.  Any result form the Cushendall v Galls game?

Cushendall win.

Two Hands FFS

St Galls couldn't field

theskull1

I'm sure Cushendall are hoping the final's this Saturday evening  ;D
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: theskull1 on June 17, 2015, 11:19:47 PM
How come?

theskull1

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: theskull1 on June 17, 2015, 11:46:02 PM
Quote from: Two Hands FFS on June 17, 2015, 11:23:08 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on June 17, 2015, 11:19:47 PM
How come?

Sorry, I genuinely don't know what you mean..even with your condescending post.

theskull1

Keep yer hair on precious  ::)

Reference to the U21 final last year when St Johns didn't field on the Sat night of the Feile weekend and handed Cushendall the title.

btdtgtt

Interesting backdrop to this year's final!
Who would be favourites and when is it?

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: theskull1 on June 18, 2015, 08:32:05 AM

Reference to the U21 final last year when St Johns didn't field on the Sat night of the Feile weekend and handed Cushendall the title.
Ok..I just thought the Saturday in particular & not just in general. You hope for Hurling in Antrims sake they would field. Seems to be a problem in Belfast.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on June 18, 2015, 09:14:34 AM
Quote from: theskull1 on June 18, 2015, 08:32:05 AM

Ok..I just thought the Saturday in particular & not just in general. You hope for Hurling in Antrims sake they would field. Seems to be a problem in Belfast.

I've asked the question and haven't been told as to why this game wasn't played!! WTF is wrong here??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theskull1

take it you're referring to the St Galls no show MR?