Cairde Catherine

Started by isourboydownyet, June 25, 2011, 01:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Bogball XV on July 02, 2011, 01:04:52 PM
Quote from: cornerback on July 01, 2011, 08:36:18 AM
Tony Scullion playing for Bellaghy!!!  :o   :P
probably wishes he's made that decision 30yrs ago!!

he wouldnt have got on Bellaghy's team in their heyday  ;)
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

tonesfirstandlast

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on July 02, 2011, 07:22:04 PM
Quote from: Bogball XV on July 02, 2011, 01:04:52 PM
Quote from: cornerback on July 01, 2011, 08:36:18 AM
Tony Scullion playing for Bellaghy!!!  :o   :P
probably wishes he's made that decision 30yrs ago!!

he wouldnt have got on Bellaghy's team in their heyday  ;)

He could always have went to Portglenone ;D ;D ;D ;D

lynchbhoy

Isourboydownyet - i'll get that money to Liam/Kevin Hinphey next weekend . Alright.

Hoof Hearted

just want to give this another wee bump with only 2 weeks left to the day. good money raised so far, including a couple of great contributions from board members. Thanks so much for that. If anyone is wondering why isourboydownyet isnt on here, he is still celebrating the birth of his 3rd child. He will be back slabbering talking soon no doubt  ;)

Doogie Browser

Today FM gave this a few minutes this morning at the end of the sport around 8.30am, nice bit of PR for a great cause.

lynchbhoy

Congrats to isourboydownyet !!
God help his poor missus !

isourboydownyet

all organised and ready to go all we need now is the weather so if anyone can sort that let me know.sure to be a great day and the response has been amazing which is a testament to Catherine and the Quinn family so come along and enjoy a great days craic.

Hoof Hearted

Cairde Catherine is going ahead today, despite the sad passing of Slaughtneil's Martin Mulholland last night. The committee have stated on facebook that a tribute will be made to Martin during today's event :-

Cairde Catherine - 13th August 2011
It is with great sadness, that we learned of the sudden death of the Derry Hurling Referee, Slaughtneil's Martin Mulholland...Martin passed away last night, after taking ill as he was officiating between Ballinascreen and Kevin Lynch's Dungiven...Our thoughts and prayers are with his family - We will be showing a mark of respect to Martin's family & the entire Robert Emmett's Slaughtneil club today...May he rest in peace..

isourboydownyet

deepest sympathy to the mulholland family and Robert Emmet's slaughtneil,martin was a true gent and gael.
we (cairde catherine) have contacted the family directly to pass on our condolences and they will be in our thoughts today.RIP

andoireabu

Congratulations Bellaghy on a great day.  Good to see some of the aul hands havent lost it!!
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

wherefromreferee?

What a great day.  Well done to all involved.
In your Endo!

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: wherefromreferee? on August 14, 2011, 11:36:32 AM
What a great day.  Well done to all involved.

Yes, well done to the organising committee, Matin Doyle, John Mulholland, Louis McPeake and the rest.

£20,000 lifted at the gate alone, so it's bound to be a tremendous figure when finished.

Was a great day from start to finish. Great entertainment on the pitch, and even better entertainment on the stage afterwards.

Although the site of 4 scantily clad men with their balls practically hanging out acting beyonce is still haunting me !!

Over The Last

Only getting round to getting on now, but just wanted to give the upmost praise and credit to everyone involved in this very worthy cause. A fantastic day and night was had by all.
Really, really enjoyed it and great to get catching up with a lot of old friends.

Take a bow, well done!  ;D