Price of a Pint

Started by toby47, October 13, 2021, 09:46:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

3 course meal and near enough a whole bottle of wine for £80? You're hardly boasting about your Michelin star experience the way some folk are suggesting.

Franko

Quote from: gallsman on March 27, 2024, 12:00:57 PM3 course meal and near enough a whole bottle of wine for £80? You're hardly boasting about your Michelin star experience the way some folk are suggesting.

The bit in bold is exactly what I'm suggesting

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Franko on March 27, 2024, 12:46:31 PM
Quote from: gallsman on March 27, 2024, 12:00:57 PM3 course meal and near enough a whole bottle of wine for £80? You're hardly boasting about your Michelin star experience the way some folk are suggesting.

The bit in bold is exactly what I'm suggesting

Aye boasting or chatting about the price of food drink in Belfast, as in the topic? You love an aul vendetta. Nothing you or I say makes a difference to each other. Getting yourself worked up on a discussion board is a bit odd.

Splashed out today and having beans on toast, though the price of beans is staggering ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnnycool

Quote from: ShutterinbyDayGAAbyNight on March 27, 2024, 10:00:41 AMWould I be rightly berated in saying I had a pint and a feed out of Weatherspoon's for £10.10?  ;D

Wouldn't give that cúnt the skin of my shíte...