TG4 - Club Championships Coverage

Started by drici, September 23, 2007, 05:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drici

Quote from: bennydorano on November 04, 2017, 02:13:22 PM

Ballygunnar on again tomorrow, 3 weeks in a row.

Ballygunner back after their week off.

Ballygunner v Na Piarsaigh   beo
2-00pm

Cuala v Saint Martins   iarbheo

johnneycool

Quote from: drici on November 13, 2017, 08:53:22 AM
Quote from: bennydorano on November 04, 2017, 02:13:22 PM

Ballygunnar on again tomorrow, 3 weeks in a row.

Ballygunner back after their week off.

Ballygunner v Na Piarsaigh   beo
2-00pm

Cuala v Saint Martins   iarbheo

Another hurling double bill, great stuff TG4.

mrhardyannual

Syferus

didlyi

Quote from: Syferus on November 17, 2017, 03:40:53 AM
Quote from: mrhardyannual on November 17, 2017, 12:35:59 AM
What's being shown this weekend?

Stick fighting.

Those lads in TG4 think the Stick Fighting is better entertainment than the bogball. Ballygunners run has been highly competitive in all games.

johnneycool

Quote from: didlyi on November 17, 2017, 10:34:11 AM

Stick fighting.

Those lads in TG4 think the Stick Fighting is better entertainment than the bogball. Ballygunners run has been highly competitive in all games.

And they're not wrong  ;) but in all fairness the club football is more often than not entertaining enough fare compared to the IC game.

Ciarrai_thuaidh

They seem to be alternating with double headers of Football and Hurling every second week, which is fair enough. Could make an argument that 1 football/1 hurling would increase audience a bit, but they know this stuff better than I do.

Assume Sunday week will see 2 good football games: Crokes v Nemo and then Ulster Club final I would hope, but they may go for the Corofin v Castlebar game given TG4 have a strong Galway audience. Rathnew v Moorefield will be interesting too.
"Better to die on your feet,than live on your knees"...

Syferus

Quote from: didlyi on November 17, 2017, 10:34:11 AM

Stick fighting.

Last I checked I wasn't watching the Ballygunner Supporters' Channel. Ignoring the national game so regularly for a minority game is incredibly daft.

Avondhu star

It's sad that most players interviewed by Tg4 after a match haven't the ability or confidence to speak in Irish
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Avondhu star on November 17, 2017, 08:01:20 PM
It's sad that most players interviewed by Tg4 after a match haven't the ability or confidence to speak in Irish

Is it? Why don't you conduct all your posts in Irish.. I feel it's sad that you don't
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Avondhu star

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 18, 2017, 01:21:44 PM

Is it? Why don't you conduct all your posts in Irish.. I feel it's sad that you don't
It's allright for you subsidised by the British taxpayer but in the Republic after 15 years of learning Irish the lads should be able to string a few sentences in Irish together

longballin

Quote from: Avondhu star on November 18, 2017, 11:04:09 PM

It's allright for you subsidised by the British taxpayer but in the Republic after 15 years of learning Irish the lads should be able to string a few sentences in Irish together
8)
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/9813358/British-taxpayers-funded-Irelands-14bn-bail-out.html

Milltown Row2

Maybe the education in the south is crap
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Avondhu star

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 18, 2017, 11:59:37 PM

Maybe the education in the south is crap
Maybe but how do you explain all the Northern registered cars in the University car parks

drici

Ballygunner gone.

Corofin v Castlebar Mitchels   beo
2-00pm

Nemo Rangers v Doctor Crokes   iarbheo