'Celebrity news' who gives a f**k?

Started by johnneycool, May 28, 2014, 04:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnneycool

Recently its been hard to miss the fact the some lad West and his chick got married and are honeymooning in Cork, not to mention today, two young lads in a boyband smoke a bit of a joint in the back of a car, but honestly who really gives a f**k about this shite and why on the radio in particular is it on all the time, 2FM are particularly bad on this irish gossip and radio 1 is blaring here in work with the UK shite.

Is there nothing more interesting happening in the world?

armaghniac

To say nothing of a German magazine posting pictures of some English bird's arse, Kate somebody.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

5 Sams

Quote from: armaghniac on May 28, 2014, 04:54:02 PM
To say nothing of a German magazine posting pictures of some English bird's arse, Kate somebody.

Rule 1  ;)
The Aristocrat Years

AZOffaly

Quote from: johnneycool on May 28, 2014, 04:42:39 PM
Recently its been hard to miss the fact the some lad West and his chick got married and are honeymooning in Cork, not to mention today, two young lads in a boyband smoke a bit of a joint in the back of a car, but honestly who really gives a f**k about this shite and why on the radio in particular is it on all the time, 2FM are particularly bad on this irish gossip and radio 1 is blaring here in work with the UK shite.

I think 'real' news is too depressing. This sort of stuff (to make a very sexist comment) is the equivalent of Sports to women. It's their release. I should obviously have said to 'many' women. (and men I suppose). Actually to make the comment less ignorant, I should have just said it is the equivalent of Sports to loads of people who have no interest in Sport.

Syferus

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 28, 2014, 05:23:08 PM
Quote from: johnneycool on May 28, 2014, 04:42:39 PM

I think 'real' news is too depressing. This sort of stuff (to make a very sexist comment) is the equivalent of Sports to women. It's their release.

It's no naked pool.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: 5 Sams on May 28, 2014, 04:59:06 PM

Rule 1  ;)

Seo duit! ;D

seafoid

Sleb news really took off in the 90s. I think itglorifies wealth , is ultra conservative. Very limited role models for women too. It Is very depressing.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

armaghniac

Quote from: seafoid on May 28, 2014, 06:24:32 PM
Very limited role models for women too.

It seems that they can become photographers?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 28, 2014, 05:57:43 PM

Rule 1  ;)

Seo duit! ;D

She has a nice butt all the same
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

foxcommander

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Milltown Row2

Quote from: foxcommander on May 28, 2014, 06:53:42 PM
Not a patch on Pippa mind...

No but she's obviously doing a lot of squats to have that sitting proud
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hardy

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 28, 2014, 06:52:56 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 28, 2014, 05:57:43 PM

Rule 1  ;)

Seo duit! ;D

She has a nice butt all the same

Nicer than her face, if that's her on the left.

Orior

Outed! Never thought that Armaghniac read those magazines, or followed royalty.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

armaghniac

Quote from: Orior on May 28, 2014, 09:30:04 PM

Outed! Never thought that Armaghniac read those magazines, or followed royalty.

Bild verwendet keine große deutsche Wörter!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 28, 2014, 07:06:43 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on May 28, 2014, 06:53:42 PM
Not a patch on Pippa mind...

No but she's obviously doing a lot of squats to have that sitting proud
She must be squatting on willie.