TV3 ANNOUNCES GAA LINE UP FOR THE 2008 CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON

Started by brokencrossbar1, May 15, 2008, 02:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maroon Heaven

Has anyone in Belfast ever received a Good TV3 signal. I know I have not

baoithe

ziggysego

TV3 are to announce shortly that all games they have the rights to will be broadcasted simultaneously on their website. This is a first for the channel and they said they're doing it so that those viewers north of the border can follow the games. (That is, those with a broadband connection...)
Testing Accessibility

dubinhell

Quote from: ziggysego on May 20, 2008, 03:12:48 PM
TV3 are to announce shortly that all games they have the rights to will be broadcasted simultaneously on their website. This is a first for the channel and they said they're doing it so that those viewers north of the border can follow the games. (That is, those with a broadband connection...)

Just curious about this. Are there different IP addresses for NI and the UK?

ziggysego

No, but with RTE you contact your ISP provider to allow you to view it.
Testing Accessibility

armaghniac

The probably allow general access to providers like UTV whose customers are all in NI, with few in GB.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

passedit

Quote from: ziggysego on May 20, 2008, 05:29:41 PM

Talk me through that one ziggy. I'm with talktalk in de nort and have rte blocked at the mo.
Don't Panic

Donagh

Quote from: Maroon Heaven on May 17, 2008, 11:30:37 AM
Has anyone in Belfast ever received a Good TV3 signal. I know I have not

I get it loud and clear on the upper Ormeau. Much better than 'Five'.

ziggysego

Quote from: passedit on May 20, 2008, 06:20:39 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on May 20, 2008, 05:29:41 PM

Talk me through that one ziggy. I'm with talktalk in de nort and have rte blocked at the mo.

I don't have a customer service number for Talk Talk, but maybe their sales department can transfer you to the right place. The number is 0800 049 7802.

Tell them you want to view Gaelic matches which is part of TV3's online services and it is opened for the people on the island of Ireland. What they do then, is contact TV3 to confirm this and then allow you to access their matches online.
Testing Accessibility

dubinhell

Anybody here work for Virgin?? I'm in Northern Ireland cough cough  ;D

stephenite

Delighted to see that they've choosen some very intelligent and articualte panellists. Well done to TV3