AI Hurling Championship 2024

Started by johnnycool, April 19, 2024, 11:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnycool

Quote from: marty34 on April 25, 2024, 11:33:36 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on April 24, 2024, 02:22:07 PM
Quote from: johnnycool on April 24, 2024, 01:57:37 PMSome in Cork now questioning the value Horgan and Lehane bring to the team.

Pat Ryan under a bit of pressure this weekend

Can understand the level of criticism of the Manager but to call out two players who are just there because they are picked is a bit much.

Obviously no younger talent bursting down the door to take their place.

I am no fan of Cork either.

Is Harnedy in there also this year?

Cork are so inconsistent. What Cork will turn up?

I think Cork are very consistent, they can't handle teams that bring lots of physicality to the game, do that and they wilt. Fail to do that and they'll run through you like a hot knife through butter.

On a good day they'll score a few goals, but concede a good few too.

Clare will need to score a few goals which they're more than capable off and prevent Coleman launching the running game from half back.

mouview

Quote from: johnnycool on April 24, 2024, 01:57:37 PMSome in Cork now questioning the value Horgan and Lehane bring to the team.

Can understand the level of criticism of the Manager but to call out two players who are just there because they are picked is a bit much.

No, no, no. You're only allowed say that about Galway. Other teams just face challenges of various severity.

seafoid

Quote from: mouview on April 26, 2024, 10:30:42 AM

No, no, no. You're only allowed say that about Galway. Other teams just face challenges of various severity.
Everyone bar Limerick is Galway now

Puthrid - Waterford
A gutless shower -Cork
Pure fuckin usheless - Tipperary
They threw it away -kilkenny
Watcb them f**k this up again -Clare
In the name of Jaysus - Galway

gallsman

Some comeback from Antrim. Wexford don't and have never deserved Lee Chin.

Milltown Row2

Was a superb game in fairness

Antrim were dead and buried a couple of times and the 'square ball' I thought was going to scupper things

We lost our composure when we gave away the soft penalty, but managed to clear that from our thoughts.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

LC

Fair play to them, that is some turnaround in 6 days bearing in mind the tanking they got last week.

Saffrongael

Quote from: gallsman on April 27, 2024, 04:33:55 PMSome comeback from Antrim. Wexford don't and have never deserved Lee Chin.

Yeah they didn't have much outside him, he was head and shoulders above anyone else on that pitch today
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

seafoid

Well done Antrim. That is a signature win.

Gold

Incredible from us

Hope we push on and follow it up

Gleeson is class
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."