Boris Johnson

Started by imtommygunn, January 19, 2022, 09:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

I actually want him to stay on. His tenure is surely a good thing if you want a change in government. If the Tories change leader, the electorate might be willing to give him/her a chance and we're into a further 5 years of Tory rule. I'd say Starmer will be hoping Boris stays on.

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: trailer on June 07, 2022, 02:58:01 PM
I actually want him to stay on. His tenure is surely a good thing if you want a change in government. If the Tories change leader, the electorate might be willing to give him/her a chance and we're into a further 5 years of Tory rule. I'd say Starmer will be hoping Boris stays on.

Exactly...keep him in

tiempo

Heard this too from a work colleague. He's at his most impotent now, better the devil you know, but he'll still be f**king about until his last minute in the job. Truth be told the Tory party is about one thing, carving up the wealth of anything it can infect for the elites, yes their ideology will benefit some others of a similarly one eyed disposition outside of this cabal, but its single aim is wealth transfer and suppression of the growth and wellbeing of the general populous.

Main Street

He's full on for Ukraine, that role is just tailor made for him,  some redemption is due. He's probably only following military intelligence and strategy but he's fronting it well with typical exaggerated populist jingoism which goes down really well with the beleaguered Ukrainians. I can't see any other brit who could carry that one off. He's walking on water in Ukraine.

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: Main Street on June 07, 2022, 08:59:40 PMHe's walking on water in Ukraine.

A floater more like...
i usse an speelchekor

johnnycool

Quote from: Main Street on June 07, 2022, 08:59:40 PM
He's full on for Ukraine, that role is just tailor made for him,  some redemption is due. He's probably only following military intelligence and strategy but he's fronting it well with typical exaggerated populist jingoism which goes down really well with the beleaguered Ukrainians. I can't see any other brit who could carry that one off. He's walking on water in Ukraine.

I believe he's talking the talk but military aid is slow from the Brits, with the US and France leading the way, but Boris was first is all that you will hear!

Joeythelips

I seen this video on Twitter the other day which perfectly surmises the man. He is no leader, and is a total disgrace. The quote "the fifth time he has made a woman pregnant who is not his wife!" demonstrates his morals and integrity as a human being. The longer he stays as PM the more damage he does to the Conservative party and Britain itself.

https://twitter.com/ByDonkeys/status/1533765420427186179

johnnycool

Quote from: Joeythelips on June 08, 2022, 11:15:42 AM
I seen this video on Twitter the other day which perfectly surmises the man. He is no leader, and is a total disgrace. The quote "the fifth time he has made a woman pregnant who is not his wife!" demonstrates his morals and integrity as a human being. The longer he stays as PM the more damage he does to the Conservative party and Britain itself.

https://twitter.com/ByDonkeys/status/1533765420427186179

A total sc**bag alright, and he's hardly a looker..

imtommygunn

There is no two ways about it - he is a bad man.

Politicians are generally slippery and hard to warm to but this is different level. A bad man and the sooner we see the back of him the better. He will shaft this place yet over that protocol too.

Armamike

I'm intrigued as to why the English voted for him.  Was it just because of Corbyn?   
That's just, like your opinion man.

seafoid

A new Tory won't change anything. Neither will Starmer.
There will just be more kids in this situation
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-61716032
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

tiempo

Quote from: Armamike on June 08, 2022, 01:58:05 PM
I'm intrigued as to why the English voted for him.  Was it just because of Corbyn?

Xenophobia/closet racism (stoked by Tory the press gang)
Delusions of grandeur (voting Tory makes you a better class of poor)
Shit for brains, unwilling/unable to see the Tories for the cabal they are - obsessed with transfer of wealth and asset stripping anything they come in contact with, line your pockets now, give a shit later never

johnnycool

Operation "Save Big Dog" takes it up another step in absurdity when they want to allow people on benefits to buy their own houses...

Problem is the Mortgage lenders haven't bought into it and neither have the housing associations.

Coffey talks about using their disposable income to go towards a mortgage. If you're on benefits I'd suggest disposable income would be scant.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnnycool on June 09, 2022, 04:54:54 PM
Operation "Save Big Dog" takes it up another step in absurdity when they want to allow people on benefits to buy their own houses...

Problem is the Mortgage lenders haven't bought into it and neither have the housing associations.

Coffey talks about using their disposable income to go towards a mortgage. If you're on benefits I'd suggest disposable income would be scant.

I mean Stevie Wonder can see that this is a disaster waiting to happen... If someone on benefits is fit to 'buy' their own house then I'm getting on benefits quick!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea