sid waddell

Quote from: Gmac on February 23, 2021, 12:09:13 AM
Quote from: sid waddell on February 22, 2021, 11:45:54 PM
AOC has now raised over 5 million dollars for Texas people in need

The sooner the woke left are in charge everywhere, the better

They actually care about people
give me a fish feed me for one day
Teach me how to fish feed me for life
Vacuous pound shop Tony Robbins style memes sort of sums up where right wing politics is at intellectually, doesn't it

whitey

AOC is one hell of a politician....I'll give her that

J70

Quote from: whitey on February 23, 2021, 12:36:11 PM

Schumer is up in 2022, Gillibrand in 2024.

Would she primary the standing Senate Majority Leader?

Although, unlike Joe Crowley, he is probably seriously watching his arse. Even if you seriously disagree with him politically, you cannot say that Schumer neglects his constituents and doesn't get out there all across the state.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on February 23, 2021, 12:59:30 PM

Although, unlike Joe Crowley, he is probably seriously watching his arse. Even if you seriously disagree with him politically, you cannot say that Schumer neglects his constituents and doesn't get out there all across the state.

Primaries are all about turnout

I'd say she'd wipe the floor with him if she ran.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: J70 on February 23, 2021, 12:59:30 PM

I wouldn't put it past her. For a congresswoman she has one hell of a national profile, and this Texas business is a great little demonstration of her fundraising firepower.

sid waddell

Yeah...coincidence...

QuoteThe photo above is the stage at CPAC. It was pointed out on Twitter here.

It's patterned to be almost identical to the Odal Rune, a rune used by the Nazi SS in it's core iconography. This rune has been used by Neo Nazi and white supremacist organizations for decades.

We have to recognize, and really grapple with the fact that Conservatism is Nazism. This stage is no accident. The design is intentional, as is all professional design.

The noose on the capital lawn, put there by neo Nazi insurrectionists, was no idle threat. The Republican party is the political wing for this fascist, murderous movement. This stage is saying loud and clear to Neo Nazis and other such monsters that Conservatism is theirs, now.

Any Republican official participating in CPAC is collaborating with this modern Nazi movement. Any Republican official attending the event is complicit, and should be considered dangerous to any non-white non-Christian non-Hetero person.

This isn't new information, but it's never been so brazen. There are countless pictures of Republican officials like Lindsay Graham and others flashing white-power hand signs alongside violent fascists like the Proud Boys and others. The Oathkeepers are an armed, trained, and well-connected militant wing of this Nazi movement.

The stakes of keeping this party out of power could not be higher. This stage says it all — they are not going to stop with destroying democracy. That symbol is a symbol of genocide, a symbol of mass murder on a scale directly understood by a diminishing few.

People need to begin preparations for what's to come should we lose congress in 2022, and keeping both houses in Congress has never been more important in the entire history of our country. The Republican Party and Conservatism in the US has gone full Nazi. There can no longer be any doubt.

Eamonnca1

Sweet Jesus, the conservatives not even being discreet about it!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odal_(rune)

RedHand88

Trump speaking to CPAC right now, first speech since he was Prez.
He hasn't got to the point yet but he's talking as if he's gonna run again.

imtommygunn

RedHand88

It's very reminiscent of Fr Teds golden cleric speech.

dec

Ranting about the election being stolen and the sheep lapping it up.

sid waddell

Quote from: RedHand88 on February 28, 2021, 09:57:30 PM
It's very reminiscent of Fr Teds golden cleric speech.
But Father Ted actually won something

seafoid

CPAC straw poll: If the 2024 Republican primary for President were held in your state today—which candidate would you vote for?
Donald Trump 55%
Ron DeSantis 21%
Nikki Haley 3%
Mike Pompeo 2%
Ted Cruz 2%
Josh Hawley 1%
Marco Rubio 1%
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

J70

Quote from: seafoid on March 01, 2021, 06:32:49 AM
CPAC straw poll: If the 2024 Republican primary for President were held in your state today—which candidate would you vote for?
Donald Trump 55%
Ron DeSantis 21%
Nikki Haley 3%
Mike Pompeo 2%
Ted Cruz 2%
Josh Hawley 1%
Marco Rubio 1%

Thus confirming the continuing existence of the Trump Personality Cult/Paranoid Conspiracy Theory White Grievance Party in the husk of what used to be the GOP.