Started by Minder, October 23, 2010, 08:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Franko

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on October 25, 2010, 04:56:41 PM
Really franko?

Let's see what he had to say when he answered for himself

Quote from: Hereiam on October 23, 2010, 11:19:58 PM
Now we all know it makes a big difference in this small corner of Ireland

You win 2nd place in GAABoard Mr Stupid competitiion.  Nally Stand already got 1st place

Fair enough, but you were straight in there well before Hereiam had clarified his point.

I suppose if I was to follow your rules of debate I'd have to say that I'm ignoring you from now on.  Then again I don't have the mentality of a child so I'll maybe not bother.

Nally Stand

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on October 25, 2010, 05:54:35 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on October 25, 2010, 05:49:28 PM
"Mr Stupid Competitions" - Mature one ardmhaca.

I've made my point, either talk about the point of the thread and stop trying to make a halo for yourself by constant posts which twistin words from ONE SINGLE SOLITARY post or slide on to a different thread.
I have stated my case and it is relevant to the thread.  I am just surprised you didn't piss your pants and tell the world when it came out that one of the dead is a friend of Charlie

Now you're trying to attack me for something you admit I didn't say?! Just what age are you? :D
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

SHEEDY

have to agree with hereiam. dont live to far from the scene of the crash and while most people would have sympathies with the families of those involved nearly everyone i spoke to today wouldnt be overly bothered that a couple of english toffs were in the crash. just the part of the world we live in.
nil satis nisi optimum

pintsofguinness

What sort of lives do you boys have that you have to come on to an internet discussion board trying to be as offensive as possible and acting the big men?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Doogie Browser

Hereiam

Is this a case of "SAM" still hangin about the countryside

Norf Tyrone

Four people have been injured after a police helicopter crashed in the Mourne mountains.

The accident happened close to the scene of last weekend's fatal helicopter crash.

The helicopter was in the area on Thursday as part of a police clearance operation in connection with Saturday's crash. It had just taken off when it overturned.

The four people on board were able to walk away from the wreckage.

Emergency services are at the scene in Hilltown, County Down.

They are not believed to be seriously injured but are being taken to hospital for treatment.

The Air Accident Investigation Branch has been informed. The helicopter was on lease to the PSNI.

On Saturday, three people were killed in a helicopter crash in the Mourne Mountains in an area known locally as Leitrim Lodge, between Hilltown and Rostrevor.

Charles Stisted, Ian Wooldridge and their pilot, who has not yet been named, died when the aircraft crashed.

The men were travelling back to England from County Tyrone, where they were part of a private shooting party at Baronscourt country estate.

Mr Stisted, 47, was chief executive of the Guards Polo Club at Windsor and a personal friend of the Prince of Wales.

Mr Wooldridge, from Windlesham, Surrey, was also a member of the Guards Polo Club.

Together with his brother Graham, he ran a £40m-a-year demolition and construction company.

Mr Wooldridge was a prominent figure in Dublin-based Harcourt Developments, the property company involved in the development of the Titanic Quarter in Belfast.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone