"DOINGS"

Started by leenie, April 28, 2009, 06:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leenie

i see there is plenty of chat about stags and hens and it got me thinking of "doings" before the weddings..

i thought they had become a thing of the past but i have seen two recently....

so has anyone had a "doing"? are they as cruel as they look? ....

i remember yrs ago a girl i knew got one and was devastated because they put paint in her hair and she has to cut it b4 the wedding after a year of growing it!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

longrunsthefox

Wasn't there one in Armagh in last year or two that went horribly wrong were a man suffered hypothermia after being driving around on a trailer half naked covered in flour and stuff for an hour and it freezing.

ExiledGael

Certainly still going on in the country anyway. Any I've seen have been pretty horrible but nothing too far. There's been a lot of horror stories in relation to brides hair/face being affected for the wedding so people tend to just use flour and eggs now.

Stalin

Did you bet someone that you could start a shit thread every day this week
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

maggie

Quote from: Stalin on April 28, 2009, 06:23:25 PM

yip she did

leenie

oh no you're on to me..........

muppet

Quote from: maggie on April 28, 2009, 06:26:21 PM

yip she did

Gnevin is winning though.
MWWSI 2017

Gnevin

Quote from: muppet on April 28, 2009, 06:56:34 PM
Quote from: maggie on April 28, 2009, 06:26:21 PM

yip she did

Gnevin is winning though.
What was the shit thread I started on Monday?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

leenie

leenie

ah man i was doing so well.... a few fallen comrades but we made a good run at it!

Puckoon

dangerous shit, some fella a number of years back got scalded with acid by mistake

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Puckoon on April 28, 2009, 07:49:44 PM
dangerous shit, some fella a number of years back got scalded with acid by mistake

That was outside Adria's factory in Strabane, the lads grabbed the wrong bucket, thought it was water, it was acid!!  :-\
Tbc....

longrunsthefox

Was a boy in Cork and other workers pinned him down and stuck an airhose up his arse for  a 'joke' and set it off ... nearly killed him. Great craic those Cork lads.

illdecide

What about the guy they tied to the lampost and left him there naked for a while and went back into the pub and when they came back out for him he had been raped...Poor sod had his star busted :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

longrunsthefox

Here it is...

Gardaí insist air hose attack was an isolated incident

GARDAI´ in West Cork were adamant yesterday that a callous air hose attack by a number of men on a fellow worker at a sawmill plant had been an isolated incident.
They have dismissed rumours that the 18-year-old victim had been previously bullied at the plant since commencing work in recent months as a packer on a production line.
The seriously injured man and his family from the village of Leap, Co. Cork, have not commented publicly on the incident.
The victim, who has not been named publicly, remains in a stable condition in Cork University Hospital following last week's attack at the Enniskeane-based Grainger Sawmill company's plant.
"It was a surprise attack and he had not been stripped of his clothing," said gardaí. Officers investigating the case, who have interviewed the young man and a number of workmates, dismissed further claims that previous complaints had been made to a supervisor at the plant.
It has been alleged that a number of colleagues restrained the young man shortly after lunchtime on Thursday last and, without interfering with clothing, directed a powerful air hose in the direction of his rear passage.
Three men, aged from 17 to 22, were detained and questioned by gardaí for up to 10 hours on Tuesday at Bandon Garda Station.
A file is being prepared for the DPP. Garda sources have also dismissed media reports that the men detained had made full confessions.
Meanwhile, a number of men at the sawmill factory, that employs upwards of 100 people, have been suspended while gardaí and the company continue their inquiries into the incident.