Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paddyjohn

Quote from: groundlie on February 08, 2018, 08:30:07 AM
Paddyjohn ya ballbag 😂

Time for all the work being done in the city with hurling to shine.

A new year a new me...  ;)

Baile an tuaigh

Quote from: paddyjohn on February 08, 2018, 01:43:22 PM
Quote from: groundlie on February 08, 2018, 08:30:07 AM
Paddyjohn ya ballbag 😂

Time for all the work being done in the city with hurling to shine.

A new year a new me...  ;)

I would love to see Belfast hurling bouncing back hopefully your right.

Milltown Row2

Stop it lads!  If we end up winning everything again this year there'll be murder!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Mr more chance of man united winning the premier league in april than a belfast club winning the senior hurling and not much chance of that!!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 08, 2018, 08:03:46 PM
Mr more chance of man united winning the premier league in april than a belfast club winning the senior hurling and not much chance of that!!

I like those odds  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

north_antrim_hound

Johnny's more than capable. They where 2 points up on us at half time and ran the dall close the year prior.
They certainly are not as far away as Utd is off Man City🤪
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

theskull1

Welcome back Baile an tuaigh. Thats some break you took from the board. Prison?  :)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

jdyok

Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 04, 2018, 04:47:44 PM
Did anyone hear if that fella got his bus pass?

You'll be glad to know that the bus pass and it's owner have been reunited, 😂

Tony Baloney

Quote from: jdyok on February 12, 2018, 11:48:06 AM

I haven't slept for a week worrying about it! It got some laugh when it came over the tannoy, although better than some of the music they were playing.  :-\

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 12, 2018, 01:49:31 PM
Quote from: jdyok on February 12, 2018, 11:48:06 AM

I haven't slept for a week worrying about it! It got some laugh when it came over the tannoy, although better than some of the music they were playing.  :-\

Those things are priceless!! He'd been stuck without it, in the pub!

NAG1

Probably wrong thread, but slightly ironic to see Slaughtneil complaining about cynicism today in the papers.

ardtole

They have a point if you had off seen some of the rugby tackles in the game on Saturday. Brendan Rodgers in particular was hard done by.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ardtole on February 13, 2018, 12:33:33 PM
They have a point if you had off seen some of the rugby tackles in the game on Saturday. Brendan Rodgers in particular was hard done by.

Pulling someone down is cynical. But if my team mate allowed a player through on goal and didnt try and take him out i'd be raging!

S'niel lost that match on a few points, they changed from the game plan they had in the first half and didnt adopt to the sending off's... but for me the main reason for losing the game was the first 5/6 minutes at the start of teh second half where they were over run, momentum won through for NP and very hard to stop it regardless of sending off's

NAG1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 13, 2018, 12:52:49 PM

Pulling someone down is cynical. But if my team mate allowed a player through on goal and didnt try and take him out i'd be raging!

S'niel lost that match on a few points, they changed from the game plan they had in the first half and didnt adopt to the sending off's... but for me the main reason for losing the game was the first 5/6 minutes at the start of teh second half where they were over run, momentum won through for NP and very hard to stop it regardless of sending off's

Hard to argue with that, my point would be roughly the same. The NP lad was straight armed for their penalty (which they missed) but the principle was the same. Also would be interested to see a replay of the second sending off, with the SN player involved I would highly doubt that it was a one sided action.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: NAG1 on February 13, 2018, 12:59:16 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 13, 2018, 12:52:49 PM

Hard to argue with that, my point would be roughly the same. The NP lad was straight armed for their penalty (which they missed) but the principle was the same. Also would be interested to see a replay of the second sending off, with the SN player involved I would highly doubt that it was a one sided action.

S'neil worked it, nothing wrong with that, they may have made the first action but when you are caught, tough shit! never buy the bait, now those two lads will miss out on the biggest days of their lives as they got sucked in... Cuala actually struggled for long periods on Sat against the Galway lads. but that a few weeks for both teams to get ready for a good match up, I think this will be a lot closer