NEW LAOIS MANAGER

Started by Unlaoised, August 03, 2016, 10:23:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Quote from: The Monument Road on August 26, 2016, 03:56:58 PM
Whispers i know but could the next manager be managing a team in the north american county final this sunday......all eyes should be on the NA final this sunday in Canton....kick off 3.30.....The Wolf Tones are playing 8) :o ;D :) ;) ;) ;)

Would you care to elaborate on this riddle... ??
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

Unlaoised

John sugure name seemed to be the one on everyone's lips on Sunday evening in O'Moore Park
LAOIS ABÚ

GAA-SMART

Don Draper

Quote from: Unlaoised on August 30, 2016, 10:48:35 AM
John sugure name seemed to be the one on everyone's lips on Sunday evening in O'Moore Park
Should have given it to him last year so.

Tony

I personally don't mind that it's taking this long or even another month IF they get the right man.

south Laois

I'd be happy enough with John Sugrue. He's the players choice and that's important. Would love to see Joe Higgins or Padraig Clancy involved as well.

Unlaoised

Quote from: GAA-SMART on August 30, 2016, 11:14:22 AM
Supposedly not interested

Yes that was said a few months ago but according to the men in the know(down beside the tunnel on Sunday evening)it seems to be a story that's gathering legs!!!
LAOIS ABÚ

blueandwhite1

Wouldn't be the first time we gave the job to someone who wasn't interested!

Tony

Quote from: Don Draper on August 30, 2016, 12:26:26 PM
Quote from: Unlaoised on August 30, 2016, 10:48:35 AM

Should have given it to him last year so.
In fairness, hindsight is a great thing and i dont think anyone could have imagined how poor lillis's performance was going to be.

I'd be very happy with sugrue, especially when the alternatives seem to be very uninspiring. And as someone mentioned, the players have asked for him, and they know a lot better than you, me or the average lad on the terrace.

Tony

I've never met the man himself, but he seems like a gas character. His CV doesn't look too bad, either. Here's our possible new manager having bit of craic with the ice bucket challenge >>>> https://www.facebook.com/john.sugrue.777/videos/10152212015185895/

;D ;D ;D

skeog

surely Banty be worth a shot he knows how to motivate personnel

Tony

redsetanta

The only personel that Banty would motivate is the CB so he can get his expenses cheque.
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

GAA-SMART

Banty was ran out of Meath so that will probably mean the Laois CB would take him in a heartbeat.

BallyroanAbu

No prob with John Sugrue but why is he a shoo-in when his overall profile is quite similar to Malachy McNulty.  South Kerry are not exactly a poor little club