Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barnish oggie

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 02, 2023, 01:22:51 PM
Quote from: country bumpkin on June 02, 2023, 11:37:33 AM
Quote from: bannside on June 02, 2023, 11:14:34 AM
Gutted, just heard Ryan Convery got bad news, ACL joint gone. Massive  loss to PG1.

Agree, Sunday will tell a tale of where we are, two teams well matched, winner straight through to QF's, loser a game 7 days later in QF prelims.

Jeez that is sad news from.PG1...Ryan is a huge prospect and hope is recovery is quick......

Its a pity he didnt get that injury at county training....  ::)

@Caesar if you needed a description of a WUM, there you have it!! :D

bannside

Neither of the twins are on today's match panel G&T, botj are being rested. Joseph has groin strain and Patrick has calf injury. Hopefully they'll be back for the next match, both going well and fully part of Andys plans going forward.

country bumpkin

Quote from: Ghost+Tommy on June 04, 2023, 12:12:14 PM
Cheers Bs

Both Finnegans on the extended panel released on Firiay......

bannside

Yes, they do still have a seat on the bus!

Milltown Row2

Ah BS, I'll take CB's info over yours ;)

I'll ask the lads during the week and fill you in ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BrendanAntrim

That's some win. 3 out of 3 in the group, can't complain about that. Well done lads

Sportacus

Brilliant. The McEntee critics will have to wait another while.

imtommygunn

EOC1923

Super win today, no denying that. The two aghagallon men are dangerous forwards

JimStynes

Quote from: Sportacus on June 04, 2023, 04:43:11 PM
Brilliant. The McEntee critics will have to wait another while.

Best manager in years

Mickey Linden

Mcginley said big mccann wasnt even good enough for the squad last year? How many goals as he scored this year for Antrim?

JimStynes

Quote from: Mickey Linden on June 04, 2023, 06:37:16 PM
Mcginley said big mccann wasnt even good enough for the squad last year? How many goals as he scored this year for Antrim?

But McGinley's got all Ireland medals so he's not allowed to be criticised.

imtommygunn

How many has he thought right enough? I am sure he mustn't be a kick in the arse away from double figures between league and championship. Four in championship and how many in league?

(Edit) at a guess seven or eight?

Flanker

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 04, 2023, 06:48:40 PM
How many has he thought right enough? I am sure he mustn't be a kick in the arse away from double figures between league and championship. Four in championship and how many in league?

(Edit) at a guess seven or eight?
In contention for the 2023 Golden Boot

bannside

Brilliant result, well done lads, momentum gathering. Hands up...I didn't make it to Armagh. Had ticket bought, but felt it was only right to attend the funeral of our main club sponsor and absolute gentleman of the highest order, Paddy Fullan, a huge Cargin supporter, who tragically passed away at an early age on Thursday past. May his big beautiful gentle soul be at rest..

Had faith in Andy and our footballers to deliver as they continue to restore some much needed pride. Upwards and onwards we go....