Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOC1923

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on March 17, 2023, 06:11:37 PM
Why so few cargin men in team these days ? Strange
We've 2 good men in the subs, I am hoping its a bit of kidology and they are both starting

erinsboy

I've just noticed we have 3 good men in the subs ;)
One might make his debut for the County seniors before he does for his club!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: erinsboy on March 18, 2023, 12:08:04 PM
I've just noticed we have 3 good men in the subs ;)
One might make his debut for the County seniors before he does for his club!

Noticed that...by all accounts he'll be a regular
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Couldn't make today but already a damn sight better than the last day. It'd be a big shock if we beat Cavan but long way to go.

Milltown Row2

Cavan still in the changing rooms
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Some boys will be really quiet if Antrim win this

Sportacus

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 18, 2023, 03:01:28 PM
Now, be 'realistic'.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sportacus on March 18, 2023, 03:05:42 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 18, 2023, 03:01:28 PM
Now, be 'realistic'.

If only SV were on here to complain  8)

Milltown Row2

Cavan have woken up!! Boys will be on soon  ;D

JimStynes

Antrim should be looking at promotion if they could see out games ffs. Brilliant win. Still can't get my head around big Ruairi McCann not being good enough for Edna McGinley's team.

SaffronSports

Good win. Probably a bit of pressure on there at the end when you consider how so many recent games have gone.

Sportacus

A good day. Well done to everyone involved.  Threw a couple of games away this year as we all know.  Very satisfying to push on in that one and get big scores when the pressure was on.

Milltown Row2

Lot of injuries leading into this end of season and those that played and came on (again McBride) finished the game out

bannside

Brilliant gutsy display against all the odds. Makes the Westmeath result all the stranger, can at least put that to bed now. With a bit of pressure off Andy can start to build the squad he wants and have rattle at Tailtean Cup and have settled panel for next year.

NatSoSaff

What a difference a couple of weeks make. Heart in mouth stuff there again at the end, but brilliant to be on the right side of it at last! U20's beat Cavan comfortably earlier this morning too. Well done to all.