19 Neil McAdam
20 Dick Clerkin   
21 Paul  Finlay   
22 Stephen Gollogly
23 Thomas Kerr
24 Owen Duffy   
25 Daniel Mc Kenna   
26 Jack Mc Carron   

Same again for Monaghan, but I'd say we'll see the usual late change or two.

Main Street

Half time,
six of one half dozen of the other.
I think Monaghan are leading on the hit count and we use to be such good friends with Donegal.

Conallach

It's weird not being at a Championship match. Monaghan the better team by a reasonable distance during the middle stretch of the half.

I'm quite blown away by just how bad Sky's coverage is though. I suppose I haven't been subjected to much of it. The commentators take such little care with their words, read the game poorly and are very slow to recognise the newer faces.

Fuzzman

Are none of ye watching this? 6-6 half time.
Seriously physical game. Some amazing hard shoulders and collisions. Corey marking Murphy with 2 sweepers.
Was it Monaghan who started the handbags at the half time whistle?

Main Street

With anything cynical, Donegal are guilty until proven otherwise.

Schkite

Christ the ice baths will be needed tonight.

Very physical game. We've hit some bad wides but creating more I think, so need to be more clinical. We're doing well on their kickout too, need to keep that up. We've been slow starters in most games this year so hopefully we'll come out strong in the second half again.

Fuzzman

I can't decide who I want to win.
Should we beat Cavan I think I'd rather meet Donegal in the final as we need to beat them at some stage.

Main Street

Quote from: Schkite on June 25, 2016, 07:52:23 PM
Christ the ice baths will be needed tonight.

Very physical game. We've hit some bad wides but creating more I think, so need to be more clinical. We're doing well on their kickout too, need to keep that up. We've been slow starters in most games this year so hopefully we'll come out strong in the second half again.
Sky fill the culture gap with stats. Monaghan have won 4/7 of the Donegal kickouts, according to the flashing banner.

They made a big deal of Murphy felling Drew, so what,  a man mountain knock over a dwarf,  even Vinny, monaghan's tallest player looks small beside Murphy.

tyroneman

Clearly a foot block, no matter what the commentator says.

J70

Donegal giving this away. Horrible free misses. At least two points from stupid turnovers. Shocking stuff.

redzone

BennyHarp

No doubt there will be post after post about the level of cynicism in this game.
That was never a square ball!!

oakleafgael

Quote from: BennyHarp on June 25, 2016, 08:34:34 PM
No doubt there will be post after post about the level of cynicism in this game.

Disgusting from the keeper there.