Portadown gun and cricket club

Started by mooncatiii, May 22, 2007, 03:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mooncatiii

any truth in th rumour that young portadown man mark mc allister turned down a pro contract with celtic last week in favour of joining portadown gun and cricket club?

was rumoured local busness man tommy hammil offered him a local dwelling and a cash back-hander in return for his services
shazam

magickingdom

hardly likely unless the gun and criket club put a gun (and bat) to his head.... ;)

Orior

Quote from: mooncatiii on May 22, 2007, 03:36:58 PM
any truth in th rumour that young portadown man mark mc allister turned down a pro contract with celtic last week in favour of joining portadown gun and cricket club?

was rumoured local busness man tommy hammil offered him a local dwelling and a cash back-hander in return for his services

I need Tony Fearon here to translate this. Gun and cricket club?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

SammyG

Quote from: Orior on May 22, 2007, 05:06:19 PM
Quote from: mooncatiii on May 22, 2007, 03:36:58 PM

I need Tony Fearon here to translate this. Gun and cricket club?

Thanks for that Orior, I thought I was being more stupid than usual, glad I'm not the only one that didn't get it. Any chance of a translation mooncat?

Brick Tamlin

mooncatiii

wind up?? im only askin like! dnt shoot th messenger now only what i heard down th grapevine
shazam

charlie stubbs

whos this local business man hammill he must have a bob or two if theres any truth in the rumour.what does he ply his trade in mooncat?

Brick Tamlin

mooncatiiii, like, like like like...am i bovvered

mooncatiii

Charlie stubbs hes in th property game! he has numerous houses around portadown and i think has a fitness suite as well! 
shazam