Why are non-Tyrone people obsessed about Tyrone?

Started by square_ball, August 13, 2019, 06:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LooseCannon

square_ball

Particularly by Derry and Armagh supporters. Strange people.

And also Roscommon supporters who seem to think there is a rivalry there. They are even stranger people.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: LooseCannon on August 13, 2019, 06:43:09 PM
Paranoia, on Tyrone’s part.

Thread can be closed after that correct answer 

Whishtup

Rossfan

Quote from: square_ball on August 13, 2019, 06:44:37 PM
Particularly by Derry and Armagh supporters. Strange people.

And also Roscommon supporters who seem to think there is a rivalry there. They are even stranger people.
No we don't that was only Sillyferus.
We just marvel at the poor support a Top 4 team gets.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Main Street

tonto1888

Why do Tyrone supporters have a persecution complex? Discuss

RedHand88

Quote from: tonto1888 on August 14, 2019, 07:55:17 AM
Why do Tyrone supporters have a persecution complex? Discuss

Because ludicrous stories like we poison our opponents gets serious discussion.

TheGreatest

I see a Kerry player confirmed on social media that it was in fact poisin water. If true, a 10 year ban i would expect, i hope the player (s) in question can prove it by some sort of testing,

trailer

Quote from: TheGreatest on August 14, 2019, 08:39:26 AM
I see a Kerry player confirmed on social media that it was in fact poisin water. If true, a 10 year ban i would expect, i hope the player (s) in question can prove it by some sort of testing,

Source?

square_ball

Quote from: seafoid on August 14, 2019, 08:37:40 AM
https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/gaelic-games/darragh-%C3%B3-s%C3%A9-if-tyrone-put-as-much-into-football-as-the-dark-arts-they-d-be-some-team-1.3985286

So he uses in the 74th minute Rory Brennan seeing number 4 being substituted and mistakenly thought it was for him as being as example of dark arts? Then tommy Walsh trying to block Morgan coming up for a free as just a rush of blood to the head? Yerra yerra darragh.

Branchie

The reason people are "obsessed" with them is because they bring the game into the gutter like no other team ever has, between players diving when their hair is touched to sinister sledging to the latest alledged poisioning water, no other team would stoop so low.

Their supporters are also the most confrontational supporters you would come across.

trailer

Quote from: Branchie on August 14, 2019, 08:50:59 AM
The reason people are "obsessed" with them is because they bring the game into the gutter like no other team ever has, between players diving when their hair is touched to sinister sledging to the latest alledged poisioning water, no other team would stoop so low.

Their supporters are also the most confrontational supporters you would come across.

Lot of stuff here about poisoning water. Can anyone back these allegations up? Has anyone got a source for this? Otherwise this is a pretty big smear campaign coming out of Kerry / Kerry camp. Be very disappointed in Kerry but not surprised. Feel free to post the evidence. (Nb. Evidence = proof, not hearsay off social media)