Continuity IRA to disband and end "futile" armed campaign

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, June 08, 2017, 03:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: stew on June 09, 2017, 07:37:19 AM
Quote from: T Fearon on June 09, 2017, 07:24:00 AM
But what about the Real IRA,the Low Fat IRA,the I can't believe it's not the IRA?

They are drug dealing thug scum and they will not be missed, I hope they crawl back into their sewers the knackers!
Are any of them liberals?

MoChara

To make things clearer these aren't the CIRA as regards connected to Republican sinn Fein but rather the CIRA connected to Continuity Sinn Fein  ;D (I'm not even joking).

There was another split about 5 years ago within RSF with this faction being mainly Limerick based lead by a fella called Tiny Lynch and are referred to as the Limerick Loonies. Some of the big cheeses in the group were lifted in Newry a while back recorded saying they were going to do this and that and are awaiting trial I'd say they are trying to get them softer sentences.

stew

Quote from: seafoid on June 09, 2017, 07:58:25 AM
Quote from: stew on June 09, 2017, 07:37:19 AM
Quote from: T Fearon on June 09, 2017, 07:24:00 AM
But what about the Real IRA,the Low Fat IRA,the I can't believe it's not the IRA?

They are drug dealing thug scum and they will not be missed, I hope they crawl back into their sewers the knackers!
Are any of them liberals?

Who knows? Who cares, bad night for you last night kid, the press getting stick, loretta Lynch hanging and Trump comes out with no case to answer after Comey sends himself to the big house for ten years potentially.

Labour had a great night in the sense that they did far better than they were predicted to do, Corbyn proved himself to be a great campaigner and I am delighted that Labour did so well, all in all a great day for me and the fact it was a shite day for the snowflakes made it even better. Thanks for caring Seafoid  ;)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.