I don't have a vote but would vote "Yes" if I did
107 (46.5%)
I don't have a vote but would vote "No" if I did
26 (11.3%)
I don't have a vote and haven't decided how I would vote if I did
9 (3.9%)

Total Members Voted: 230

T Fearon

It will be the height of embarrassment for the Holy Father to be welcomed to Ireland by a gay Taoiseach,and indeed to an Ireland that has sanctioned gay marriage.

Given ironically he's coming to celebrate the traditional family unit,it might be better if the Taoiseach steps aside and allow someone else to welcome him.

michaelg

Quote from: T Fearon on December 31, 2017, 06:10:34 PM
It will be the height of embarrassment for the Holy Father to be welcomed to Ireland by a gay Taoiseach,and indeed to an Ireland that has sanctioned gay marriage.

Given ironically he's coming to celebrate the traditional family unit,it might be better if the Taoiseach steps aside and allow someone else to welcome him.
You are a hateful human being.

Tubberman

Quote from: michaelg on December 31, 2017, 06:16:51 PM

You are a hateful human being.

Detestable
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Rossfan

Why should the Pope be embarrassed?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

AZOffaly

Quote from: Rossfan on December 31, 2017, 06:41:04 PM

Why should the Pope be embarrassed?

Because Fearon is on his team.

T Fearon

He is coming to celebrate the Year of the Family.It would be appropriate therefore if he was met by someone who supports the traditional family unit,and only the traditional family unit as endorsed throughout scripture

longballin

Quote from: T Fearon on December 31, 2017, 06:52:39 PM
He is coming to celebrate the Year of the Family.It would be appropriate therefore if he was met by someone who supports the traditional family unit,and only the traditional family unit as endorsed throughout scripture

You know Mother of God, Mary was 14?... that is actually true according to your scripture...

Rossfan

A bit ironic that the Pope has no family and neither can Bishops or Priests.
Maybe he will have a lot of Empathy for Leo and the rest of the gay folks.

johnneycool

Quote from: longballin on December 31, 2017, 07:05:13 PM

You know Mother of God, Mary was 14?... that is actually true according to your scripture...

And Mary wasn't married either.

Not sure how God thought he was reinforcing the traditional family unit but bringing Jesus into the world to an unmarried couple.

T Fearon

Jesus was born to parents of opposite sex.Engagement under Jewish Law at the time was tantamount to marriage.This clearly represent's God's intentions regarding marriage and family,parents of male and female gender.

Rossfan

T Fearon

God doesn't create anything only human beings,the rest is personal choice

longballin

Quote from: T Fearon on December 31, 2017, 09:07:24 PM
Jesus was born to parents of opposite sex.Engagement under Jewish Law at the time was tantamount to marriage.This clearly represent's God's intentions regarding marriage and family,parents of male and female gender.

Mother age 14... you not going to explain that?

tonto1888

Grow up

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on December 31, 2017, 09:07:24 PM

catch a grip of yourself