107 (46.5%)
I don't have a vote but would vote "No" if I did
26 (11.3%)
I don't have a vote and haven't decided how I would vote if I did
9 (3.9%)

Total Members Voted: 230

beer baron

Quote from: T Fearon on May 23, 2015, 12:22:37 PM
Ireland,North and South where people vote not with their brains,but merely to piss other people off. :-\

You're some boy for the wind up  ;D

T Fearon

Seriously.Where else in the world would you get people flying "home" to vote when the outcome won't even effect them as they won't be living here anyway!  ::)

laoislad

Fantastic news. Delighted the majority of people in Ireland are decent people who believe everyone deserves to be treated equal.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Sidney

Quote from: T Fearon on May 23, 2015, 12:31:20 PM
Seriously.Where else in the world would you get people flying "home" to vote when the outcome won't even effect them as they won't be living here anyway!  ::)
Says the man that doesn't live here anyway.  ;D

Zulu

At some point in the future are we not allowed move back home for good and perhaps have kids of our own who will live in Ireland? Unless we are being banned from ever returning home then I do think it effects us.

muppet

Quote from: T Fearon on May 23, 2015, 12:22:37 PM
Ireland,North and South where people vote not with their brains,but merely to piss other people off. :-\

Is this your motto?
MWWSI 2017

Harold Disgracey

Very proud of my fellow Irish citizens today.

Itchy

Added bonus if there is a united Ireland, Tony will piss of to annoy another board in another country. Things are looking up!

stibhan

This outcome doesn't affect you either, as you won't be living in the South as you say.

Shamrock Shore

Tony

Would you have preferred to live in The Republic of Ireland of the 1950s/60s/70s/80s

or - more pertinent perhaps, for us who actually live here to be spun back to the 1950s/60s/70s/80?

A belt of the crozier and child abuse
Fallen wimmin in laundries run by mad sadistic nuns
Industrial schools and hidden scandal.

Viva la difference and I, for one, welcome this newer Ireland

Rossfan

I presume the Sun will set tonight and rise tomorrow as it has done for billions of years.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

armaghniac

Quote from: Rossfan on May 23, 2015, 01:50:42 PM
I presume the Sun will set tonight and rise tomorrow as it has done for billions of years.

I heard we'll have a pink sunset with a big rainbow over it.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

imtommygunn

Quote from: T Fearon on May 23, 2015, 11:38:12 AM
Bryson is right for once.The referendum result will make Protestant resistance in the North to a United Ireland even more stronger and will also reduce its appeal to many sincere Catholics.With the SDLP and SF vote in decline,never has the time been more opportune for a unionist party to reach out to Northern Catholics,and cement partition for all time.

The Prince of Wales showed more respect to the Catholic Church and faith in Ireland this week than the average 26 county citizen does.

He's an unmarried father. How can you agree with someone who had sex before marriage?

I hope your outrage is real and not for the wind up. It keeps us entertained.

You and jamie bryson talking about morals - priceless. Two peas in a pod.

GalwayBayBoy

A great victory for the inherent decency of Irish men and women.