I don't have a vote but would vote "Yes" if I did
107 (46.5%)
I don't have a vote but would vote "No" if I did
26 (11.3%)
I don't have a vote and haven't decided how I would vote if I did
9 (3.9%)

Total Members Voted: 230

deiseach

I've come to the conclusion that several of the posters on this thread are agents provocateurs for the other side.

AZOffaly

Quote from: deiseach on May 20, 2015, 03:42:12 PM
I've come to the conclusion that several of the posters on this thread are agents provocateurs for the other side.

Any excuse to post the best ad ever. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgX8gOV4x6w

muppet

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 20, 2015, 03:43:44 PM
Quote from: deiseach on May 20, 2015, 03:42:12 PM

Any excuse to post the best ad ever. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgX8gOV4x6w

;D ;D ;D ;D

That was unexpected!

The answer is definitely YES now.
MWWSI 2017

AZOffaly

The answer is definitely Yes. What was the question again?

topcuppla

Quote from: muppet on May 20, 2015, 03:33:03 PM
Quote from: topcuppla on May 20, 2015, 03:30:26 PM
Any of you boys on here going to be getting married this year if the Yes vote wins?

That in a nutshell, sums up your mentality.

That and repeatedly asking what will happen a kid with gay parents when they pick them up at school. The answer is f*ck all that hasn't happened in Ireland in the past to kids of single parents, jailed parents, traveller parents, black parents, foreign parents etc, only we are probably far more tolerant than we used to be.

Why do you think it is wrong for the gays on this board to avail of marriage in the light of a yes vote?

topcuppla

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 20, 2015, 03:31:14 PM
Any of you boys on here going to be getting married this year if the Yes vote wins?

And there it is.

Do you think they won't, after all the arguments for a yes vote?

AZOffaly

I'm sure a lot of gay people will get married, fair play to them. But it's the tone of your comment, as if people supporting the referendum couldn't possibly be straight people who want this to be made available to gay people.

It was a small bit sneery in my view.

topcuppla

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 20, 2015, 04:17:31 PM
I'm sure a lot of gay people will get married, fair play to them. But it's the tone of your comment, as if people supporting the referendum couldn't possibly be straight people who want this to be made available to gay people.

It was a small bit sneery in my view.

Excuse me, we have established on this board that homosexuality is the most normal of traits and with 1 in 3 being gay I was only asking the gay individuals on here would they be availing of marriage this year in the event of a yes vote, if you are overly paranoid, that is your issue.

AZOffaly

You are, and I'm allowed to think you're asking because you are trying to sneer.

topcuppla

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 20, 2015, 04:30:41 PM
You are, and I'm allowed to think you're asking because you are trying to sneer.

You obviously has insecurity issues that need to be addressed, any how maybe one of the lads can let us know if they have a big day planned and hopefully all goes well with the vote.

Gabriel_Hurl

topcuppla

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 20, 2015, 04:44:24 PM
There's gay lads on the board?  :o

That emoticon could be construed to be offensive Gabriel_Hurl or even sneering, the gay lads here are as much a part of the board community as you and I, hopefully they enjoy their big day out come the weekend.

muppet

Quote from: topcuppla on May 20, 2015, 04:33:44 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on May 20, 2015, 04:30:41 PM

You obviously has insecurity issues that need to be addressed, any how maybe one of the lads can let us know if they have a big day planned and hopefully all goes well with the vote.

:D :D :D :D :D :D 

Oh the irony.

This is what you asked:

QuoteAny of you boys on here going to be getting married this year if the Yes vote wins?

You didn't ask if any of the gay guys on here were getting married, you asked everyone. AZ was being very generous suggesting it was sneering. It was a schoolyard insult which had all the impact of a Prince Charles keynote speech.

Deiseach thinks you are actually a YES campaigner. He has a point. That's how convincing you have been.
MWWSI 2017