107 (46.5%)
I don't have a vote but would vote "No" if I did
26 (11.3%)
I don't have a vote and haven't decided how I would vote if I did
9 (3.9%)

Total Members Voted: 230

topcuppla

Quote from: gallsman on May 05, 2015, 06:18:13 PM
I call bullshit on this pathetic, bigoted, homophobic gobshite having kids. He's clearly about 16.

If not, I pity you, your other half, your kids and your family.

That's good, when you can't argue resort to abuse, agree with me or you are a bigot, as for questioning have I kids, again you ain't covering yourself in glory, but people like you don't care you just want to shout people down.  The irony is you are aligning yourself to the tolerant folk on here.

laoislad

So topcuppla what would you do if one of your kids came out as Gay?
Would you disown them like that other ignorant buffoon?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

topcuppla

I call bullshit on this pathetic, bigoted, homophobic gobshite having kids. He's clearly about 16.

That bit in bold is amazing, so my wife and kids whom you know nothing about are to be pitied, the tolerant yes campaign you do them proud.

Maguire01

Quote from: topcuppla on May 05, 2015, 06:26:26 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on May 05, 2015, 06:11:39 PM
Quote from: topcuppla on May 05, 2015, 05:46:11 PM
Maguire you know nothing about my children so I would ask you to wind your neck in, you are seriously accusing a 5 year old you don't know to be a bully in a hypothetical situation, you are some boy, I think you have a few issues there. 
Of course I know nothing about your children, and it wasn't my intention to make any accusation. You raised a hypothetical situation, so let's have a hypothetical child of a parent who won't let their child go to a birthday party of another child who has same sex parents. How is this situation explained to the child? How is this likely to influence how those children interact thereafter? If parents aren't tolerant, are their children likely to be?

I would not feel comfortable dropping my child off with one man let alone two, I certainly wouldn't be telling my child of 5 my reasoning, I don't think any parent would, they are 5,  I would just make up and excuse for their inability to attend.
So it's not about gay people now? Just men? What if the two gay men also had female adults at their party? Or what if the party was for the child of a heterosexual man who had lost his wife?

topcuppla

Quote from: laoislad on May 05, 2015, 06:32:06 PM
So topcuppla what would you do if one of your kids came out as Gay?
Would you disown them like that other ignorant buffoon?

No absolutely not, I love my kids unconditionally, and if you look back you will see I would vote for gay marriage, I think that all people should have financial security.  I do think two men should not be allowed to adopt kids, and I struggle to understand the whole push on here to stress homosexuality is a very natural activity in humans, I don't believe it is, but to gallsman and his kin that makes me - what was it oh yes - a pathetic, bigoted, homophobic gobshite who's whole family is to be pitied.

Maguire01

Quote from: topcuppla on May 05, 2015, 06:32:37 PM

That bit in bold is amazing, so my wife and kids whom you know nothing about are to be pitied, the tolerant yes campaign you do them proud.
You don't tolerate intolerance.

topcuppla

Quote from: Maguire01 on May 05, 2015, 06:33:32 PM
Maguire you know nothing about my children so I would ask you to wind your neck in, you are seriously accusing a 5 year old you don't know to be a bully in a hypothetical situation, you are some boy, I think you have a few issues there. 
Of course I know nothing about your children, and it wasn't my intention to make any accusation. You raised a hypothetical situation, so let's have a hypothetical child of a parent who won't let their child go to a birthday party of another child who has same sex parents. How is this situation explained to the child? How is this likely to influence how those children interact thereafter? If parents aren't tolerant, are their children likely to be?

I would not feel comfortable dropping my child off with one man let alone two, I certainly wouldn't be telling my child of 5 my reasoning, I don't think any parent would, they are 5,  I would just make up and excuse for their inability to attend.
So it's not about gay people now? Just men? What if the two gay men also had female adults at their party? Or what if the party was for the child of a heterosexual man who had lost his wife?

Gay men adopting a child I think I may have mentioned I think is wrong, what maternal instinct do these individuals have, I would not be comfortable leaving my child anywhere I didn't know and trust the parents, that probably will save you coming with with more scenarios.

topcuppla

Quote from: Maguire01 on May 05, 2015, 06:37:39 PM

You don't tolerate intolerance.

The man has covered himself in glory, enough said - I was merely pointing out the irony of his rant.

laoislad

Quote from: topcuppla on May 05, 2015, 06:45:24 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on May 05, 2015, 06:33:32 PM

Gay men adopting a child I think I may have mentioned I think is wrong, what maternal instinct do these individuals have, I would not be comfortable leaving my child anywhere I didn't know and trust the parents, that probably will save you coming with with more scenarios.
So you could never trust gay parents?

topcuppla

You left out the bit where I said I didn't know and trust the parents, though I think you did that on purpose!

laoislad

Quote from: topcuppla on May 05, 2015, 06:50:18 PM
You left out the bit where I said I didn't know and trust the parents, though I think you did that on purpose!
Ok.
If you got to know Gay parents would you then let your kids go to the their kids birthday party's?

topcuppla

To save you 3 pages of posts, I'll repeat if Barry and Paddy were the parents of a child in my child's class I can't see how I would get to know them.

laoislad

Quote from: topcuppla on May 05, 2015, 06:54:53 PM
To save you 3 pages of posts, I'll repeat if Barry and Paddy were the parents of a child in my child's class I can't see how I would get to know them.
The same way you get to meet any set of parents I would guess.

gallsman

Yes, they are to be pitied. You are a cretin.

topcuppla

There are 30 kids in my youngest class, I know about 6 parents, I am not sure I understand the point you are trying to make or what you are trying to allude to.