Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnneycool

Quote from: maxpower on January 20, 2015, 11:46:06 AM
Quote from: johnneycool on January 20, 2015, 10:57:40 AM
Quote from: maxpower on January 20, 2015, 10:29:09 AM
There you go, for some reason I thought just Rossa came up! So Ballygalget are down too! A lot less travelling to Ahoghill than the Ards!

I don't think you were down in the Ards with us last year anyway, so no odds other than Seamus Elliott losing out on the extra red biddy being sold out of the pump behind the shop!!
8) 8)

not been Seamus selling that for a while now! But you are right we had you at home only last year. I actually enjoy all the games in the Ards, you earn anything you get!

Must be the Billy fella then!

It's been a day or two since we've troubled any of the 'seeded' teams down in our place but we live in hope

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 20, 2015, 11:20:45 AM

'f**k it, throw cargin in against St galls. Sure the gate will cover all the moaning we will have to listen to.'
hurl like f**k boi!

johnneycool

"Seeded draw you say, what sort of a seed is this, I've never seen a blue one before"

Na Glinntí Glasa

"Double check this lads, is this really Lamh Dhearg in the Junior Hurling Chhampionship?"
hurl like f**k boi!

Hurler24

Already the snide comments about it being Ballycastles to lose begin! Ballycastle were humbled last year the same as the other 20 odd since we won it last. Last year was a particular eye opener as it showed that a lot of our supposed "stars" (ie. McAuley, McAfee etc) just dont have it in them when its put in their face and the chips are down. Will take a serious turnaround if we want to even sniff a final!

Sham Man

Quote from: Hurler24 on January 20, 2015, 06:56:28 PM
Already the snide comments about it being Ballycastles to lose begin! Ballycastle were humbled last year the same as the other 20 odd since we won it last. Last year was a particular eye opener as it showed that a lot of o ur supposed "stars" (ie. McAuley, McAfee etc) just dont have it in them when its put in their face and the chips are down. Will take a serious turnaround if we want to even sniff a final!
You should'nt expect anything less Hurler, sure did they all not slate us for years and laugh at our misfortune and failures getting over the line? Sure all these boys who are legends and would have you believe they know all things hurling. Fcukin hasbeens most of them!

I for one would live to see the town come strong again and make the breakthrough. We all need the town to be strong and competing. We all benefit from other clubs being strong, it drives us all on.  :-[  Dont pay any attention to the morons, they thrive on negativity.  ::)  ???
Shamrocks are winners!

btdtgtt

Said it before, I will say it again;
Ballycastle v shamrocks final.
The makings of an epic too as the town would be coming off a victory over Dunloy to build confidence.
Would they have home advantage?
Bring on 2015!

Bonamargy

Quote from: btdtgtt on January 20, 2015, 09:13:58 PM
Said it before, I will say it again;
Ballycastle v shamrocks final.
The makings of an epic too as the town would be coming off a victory over Dunloy to build confidence.
Would they have home advantage?
Bring on 2015

We can only but dream 😊

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Sham Man on January 20, 2015, 08:08:39 PM
Already the snide comments about it being Ballycastles to lose begin! Ballycastle were humbled last year the same as the other 20 odd since we won it last. Last year was a particular eye opener as it showed that a lot of o ur supposed "stars" (ie. McAuley, McAfee etc) just dont have it in them when its put in their face and the chips are down. Will take a serious turnaround if we want to even sniff a final!
You should'nt expect anything less Hurler, sure did they all not slate us for years and laugh at our misfortune and failures getting over the line? Sure all these boys who are legends and would have you believe they know all things hurling. Fcukin hasbeens most of them!

I for one would live to see the town come strong again and make the breakthrough. We all need the town to be strong and competing. We all benefit from other clubs being strong, it drives us all on.  :-[  Dont pay any attention to the morons, they thrive on negativity.  ::)  ???
sham man.  I've pulled you on this before.  But this 100% confirms it.  Because whatever shite you talked before.   There is not one hurling man in Loughgiel wants to see Ballycastle make the breakthrough.  Therefor.  For a fact your not Loughgiel. So stop with the game.
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Sleeping giant

And that's no disrespect to the town. I've some good friends hurling for them now and in years gone by.  It's just the cold hard truth!!!!

btdtgtt

Quote from: Sleeping giant on January 20, 2015, 10:32:50 PM

sham man.  I've pulled you on this before.  But this 100% confirms it.  Because whatever shite you talked before.   There is not one hurling man in Loughgiel wants to see Ballycastle make the breakthrough.  Therefor.  For a fact your not Loughgiel. So stop with the game.

:) :) :) U got 2 love that honesty  :) :) :)

Sleeping giant

And I asure you it's the same both ways.  No doubt they'll be back at the top some day. Big club. Another sleeping giant.  And when that day arrives.fair play to them. But I hope it's a day or two yet.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sleeping giant on January 20, 2015, 11:02:14 PM
And I asure you it's the same both ways.  No doubt they'll be back at the top some day. Big club. Another sleeping giant.  And when that day arrives.fair play to them. But I hope it's a day or two yet.

Exactly like me wishing Cargin all the best in our 'non seeded' game next year
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: Sleeping giant on January 20, 2015, 11:02:14 PM

i have to agree with you SG. whilst the neutrals all loved your win over the dall to win your first title in a lifetime i couldnt stay at the end to watch it lol i had to run for the hills and refuse to buy a paper to acknowledge it ever happened!

it was no more than you deserved all the same as you had alot of misfortune not to win it before that but i could of seen use not win it for a lot longer. that isnt being bitter its just not wanting your rivals to win. it works both ways.

hurler24 it isnt snide remarks its merely the hard truth that too many in the towns team don't want to know come the big day. they have lost to us 3 times in the past 5 years and on no occasion did we play well, in fact we were lucky to come through them due to ballycastle being poorer than we were.

great hurlers, really good ones in fact. i would take mcafee, saul, neil etc any day of the week in a dunloy team but they need to dig in this year. results in the league against the likes of the dall, lgiel, ourselves etc all build confidence and a winning mentality.
hurl like f**k boi!

Sham Man

Quote from: Sleeping giant on January 20, 2015, 10:32:50 PM

Who are you to pull anybody SG? Maybe its because I am not as bitter or tribal as you. Family connections in both camps SG, that's all. And no matter, we all need The town to be strong, that makes us strong and competitive!  You should cool ur jets ffs, relax and maintain a little bit if humility and integrity ffs.  :-[  :o
Shamrocks are winners!