Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: AQMP on May 25, 2014, 08:34:38 PM
MR2, I believe the match will be in fortress Portlaoise ;)

Ok, I've got that in the diary.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Great result today and great character shown to both a) come back from half time and b) hold on.

No reason we can't beat wexford with the momentum and the more matches behind us.

Fair play to ryan and team though i wish he'd stop complaining about the leinster format as personally i think it's exactly what we need.

Nice to be upbeat as an antrim fan for a change ;D

Bonamargy

Kevin Ryan doing a great job atm. They will fancy their chances going to play Wexford now. Just goes to show that if you can get a group of dedicated fellas to all pull together in the one direction what can be achieved. Long may it continue

Jeepers Creepers

Great result, a semi final against Dublin awaits the winners of Antrim/Wexford. Great incentive and on a roll. Antrim before profit!

Milltown Row2

HS will be running a bus down for this, outside Casement SC for 10am
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BlackandAmber

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 25, 2014, 07:37:54 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 25, 2014, 07:05:31 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on May 25, 2014, 06:49:53 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 25, 2014, 06:15:01 PM
Quote from: Orior on May 25, 2014, 06:12:26 PM
Up the safrons!

I'm surprised they won in fairness, without the Loughgiel lads and NMcM picking the team, strange.....

Oh ffs lets not do that argument again.

Believe KR is making great inroads into changing the mindset and requirement to be an Antrim player. I think he's getting the right response from those prepared to put the shoulder to the wheel. Well done to all involved.

Forgot smilie ffs!! Sorry  ;)
;D You're a stirring shite!

shite stirring shite  ;D

Has SIE no opinion on this devastating .......................ahhhhhhhhh .............. victory?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on May 25, 2014, 10:44:20 PM
Quote from: hardstation on May 25, 2014, 10:06:21 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 25, 2014, 09:39:06 PM
Maybe. I'm supposed to be in Donegal but if the interest is there, I have no issue getting a bus and selling the tickets.
Yes, I'm hearing that there will be a bus from Casement SC to Wexford game.

Carry out included?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on May 25, 2014, 11:13:18 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 25, 2014, 11:03:51 PM
Quote from: hardstation on May 25, 2014, 10:44:20 PM
Quote from: hardstation on May 25, 2014, 10:06:21 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 25, 2014, 09:39:06 PM
Maybe. I'm supposed to be in Donegal but if the interest is there, I have no issue getting a bus and selling the tickets.
Yes, I'm hearing that there will be a bus from Casement SC to Wexford game.

Carry out included?
"Drinkers".

I'm just a social drinker

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on May 25, 2014, 11:54:21 PM
If you want to be on the bus, call into the club during the week and buy a ticket.
I'll hopefully have more info tomorrow night.

I might do that.

johnneycool

A good win for Antrim against a highly regarded Laois team at home, not to be sniffed at.

There should be no fear of Wexford, but its hard to say if the week in week out games are beneficial of having momentum or detrimental in terms of exhaustion, appetite, but its a young enough team so recovery should be quicker.

It'll be one or the other come Sunday evening depending on the result.

theskull1

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 25, 2014, 09:04:59 PM
Great result today and great character shown to both a) come back from half time and b) hold on.

No reason we can't beat wexford with the momentum and the more matches behind us.

Fair play to ryan and team though i wish he'd stop complaining about the leinster format as personally i think it's exactly what we need.

Nice to be upbeat as an antrim fan for a change ;D

Wexford are going well, so KR mentioned in the IN. It would be a magnificent achievement if they could beat them. That would define real progress in my eyes (over and above beating a good Laois team). Lets hope Antrim can sustain momentum. KR has a point about the lack of preparation time going into the game. Its far from ideal regardless of what anyone might say about the good of competitive games. 3/4 days needed to recuperate. Lets hope we still have plenty in the tank.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Apparently so

Some goin. Keep er lit

Seamroga in exile

Just back from Dublin. I was at the game. Undoubtedly the best Antrim performance for quite a while. Young McCann was brilliant in the last ten minutes. I left the place not being a fan of the Laois fans. A wee bit full of themselves to say the least.

And as for you blackandamber,  we're just getting on with the training lad. Nothing else for it. 😉
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Na Glinntí Glasa

heading down to the game this sunday, a double header is a good idea, should be a big crowd at it.

hopefully Antrim support is there en-mass!
hurl like f**k boi!

imtommygunn

How long do we reckon from Belfast to Portlaois?

I suspect the footballers are not going to get much support this year!

SIE fair play to you for going to all these games.