Thanks btdtgtt and Bonamargy.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on March 30, 2014, 03:34:09 PM
Woohoo, great tactics last week. ::) ;D
Destroyed Offaly with mind games.

Seamroga in exile

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

keep her low this half

McManus did very well, especially in the second half. Chrissy O Connell, Eoin Campbell and PJ O Connell were also very good. I am still not keen on Ryans tactic of bringing on a sub then taking him off 15 minutes later, Ciaran Clarke today, McGreevy against Cork and Matty Donnelly against Wexford. Poor form as far as I am concerned. In spite of this there have been encouraging signs of improvement over so the spring so fair play to Ryan and the players for that. Still need a few scoring forwards between now and June though, best of luck to Kevin Ryan finding those.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: keep her low this half on March 30, 2014, 09:13:50 PM
McManus did very well, especially in the second half. Chrissy O Connell, Eoin Campbell and PJ O Connell were also very good. I am still not keen on Ryans tactic of bringing on a sub then taking him off 15 minutes later, Ciaran Clarke today, McGreevy against Cork and Matty Donnelly against Wexford. Poor form as far as I am concerned. In spite of this there have been encouraging signs of improvement over so the spring so fair play to Ryan and the players for that. Still need a few scoring forwards between now and June though, best of luck to Kevin Ryan finding those.
funny. I know where he could find 3 or 4.

north_antrim_hound

good result today Kevin ryan and Antrim players take a bow
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

imtommygunn

Great result today. Thought before the game we were in for it but thankfully proved very wrong. Hopefully onwards and upwards.

Sie unless you mean from another county then no you don't. 1 or 2 not 3 or 4.

orangeman

What a difference a week makes !

Well done Antrim.

bannside

Great result.Well done to Kevin and the rest of his backroom team and if that directly or indirectly involves NMM well done to him too. A lot of hard work going on there in a two or three year plan.

orangeman

Quote from: hardstation on March 30, 2014, 11:11:32 PM
And there appears to be positive movement on the Casement Social Club front.

A great week for Antrim.

Even better news. Hopefully a deal can be reached that will suit all sides.

optimus cheese

8 down and the lads dug in, Barry McFall coming in was a major switch. They hurled their hearts out and got the result. Funny didn't see the 'Gaels' of Casement Park SC there today, or any game this year for this matter.

optimus cheese

Quote from: hardstation on March 30, 2014, 11:52:48 PM
Quote from: optimus cheese on March 30, 2014, 11:46:34 PM
8 down and the lads dug in, Barry McFall coming in was a major switch. They hurled their hearts out and got the result. Funny didn't see the 'Gaels' of Casement Park SC there today, or any game this year for this matter.
No, they're being sued by the county so probably can't afford to pay in.

Have a look at what you have ever done as a Gael of county Antrim.
Now have a look at what the likes of Gilly McIlhatton has done as a Gael of county Antrim.

Still questioning these 'Gaels'?

Who is being sued? AFAIK it's about rent owed?

optimus cheese

I'm not an accountant. I don't know what the yearly rate of rent for the social club is, not to mention heat, electricity, public liability insurance is etc.  But this is about the right for the club to exist and outstanding bills is it not? Who's getting sued and under what basis? Educate me