Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

btdtgtt

Who looks after that Creggan team?

paddyjohn

Yer man McCann. Has 2 sons on the team. Has been the force behind Creggan Hurling for years, he more than most deserves a day in the sun. Fair play.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: paddyjohn on January 26, 2014, 09:00:54 PM
Yer man McCann. Has 2 sons on the team. Has been the force behind Creggan Hurling for years, he more than most deserves a day in the sun. Fair play.

Brilliant, refereed them this year in Championship and they played a great brand of hurling, well above the standard that was on show that day.

Was impressed with their center players, fullback right through to FF
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

btdtgtt

Home town/parish affair all round then?
Fair play is right.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 26, 2014, 09:11:16 PM

Brilliant, refereed them this year in Championship and they played a great brand of hurling, well above the standard that was on show that day.

Was impressed with their center players, fullback right through to FF
i saw the second half of the junior final against the Emmetts in ballycastle.  I'd say the team work is above par for junior level to be honest. And ability as well. Fair play to them. Hope they win.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Na Glinntí Glasa

was at the ahoghill match yesterday. didnt play at all. winning by a point at half time with a strong breeze i knew they would be in bother. never scored in the second half which was disappointing for them. never gave up the entire match which was a credit to them all.

heard yday from a Rower supporter that they beat Mount Leinster last week in a friendly.
hurl like f**k boi!

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Dunloy realist on January 27, 2014, 08:46:42 AM
was at the ahoghill match yesterday. didnt play at all. winning by a point at half time with a strong breeze i knew they would be in bother. never scored in the second half which was disappointing for them. never gave up the entire match which was a credit to them all.

heard yday from a Rower supporter that they beat Mount Leinster last week in a friendly.
aye. I mentioned that last week. Beat them 2-16 to 0-16.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Bonamargy

Clooney look a decent side, the best match I seen last year was the Antrim intermediate final, two good teams. be interesting to see how Clooney get on in the senior championship this year.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Bonamargy on January 27, 2014, 08:51:24 AM

Clooney look a decent side, the best match I seen last year was the Antrim intermediate final, two good teams. be interesting to see how Clooney get on in the senior championship this year.

On their day they would beat, us and Sarsfields. Against the other teams they would struggle. Hard working physical team. I like their attitude
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BlackandAmber

Clooney Gaels 0-7 Rower Inistoge 1-14

Mount Leinster 0-16 Rower Inistoge 2-16

Must be rare that Intermediate champs  beat Senior champs. 

How much would Loughgeil expect to beat Clooney Gaels by?

Shams by a bagful & good luck in the final.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BlackandAmber on January 27, 2014, 09:09:13 AM

Stop now, you are not allowed to predict scores ;D Loughgiel by 10 pulling up, maybe MLR put out their reserves lol

BlackandAmber

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 27, 2014, 09:12:48 AM

Stop now, you are not allowed to predict scores ;D Loughgiel by 10 pulling up, maybe MLR put out their reserves lol

Sorry!  was more worried about expressing support.  "Some" sham might read it as "I hope you get tanked"!!   ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BlackandAmber on January 27, 2014, 09:15:50 AM

Sorry!  was more worried about expressing support.  "Some" sham might read it as "I hope you get tanked"!!   ;D

This quote will be stuck up on the Newry dressing room door, "even the Ballycastle wans want us beat lads!!!" siege mentality ;)

johnneycool

C'mon the shamrocks....

I might even take a run down to see you in action (provided the bloody ferry boat is on)

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera