Boris Johnson

Started by imtommygunn, January 19, 2022, 09:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

Quote from: seafoid on January 20, 2022, 01:42:07 PM
The opponents seem to have run out of momentum yesterday. Maybe Cummings can rustle up something for the Sunday papers. Johnson is still on a bit of a shaky scraw.

Cummings isn't finished yet, he simply allows as much juice to be squeezed out of each grenade he throws.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

yellowcard

Quote from: nrico2006 on January 20, 2022, 01:53:23 PM
Quote from: seafoid on January 20, 2022, 01:42:07 PM
The opponents seem to have run out of momentum yesterday. Maybe Cummings can rustle up something for the Sunday papers. Johnson is still on a bit of a shaky scraw.

Cummings isn't finished yet, he simply allows as much juice to be squeezed out of each grenade he throws.

Precisely this, it's death by a thousand cuts. The UK is screwed economically so it could be that the Tories are content to trundle on with Boris for another while. Then the incumbent can blame everything on Boris.

tiempo

Like a fecking cockroach he is

I agree the Tories might try to have Cummings juice all his nasties on Boris therefore leaving the replacement relatively free, though I'd say Cummings has a stock pile of this so large he could run through several leaders before running out, interesting times indeed

Square Ball

Quote from: tiempo on January 20, 2022, 02:31:13 PM
Like a fecking cockroach he is

I agree the Tories might try to have Cummings juice all his nasties on Boris therefore leaving the replacement relatively free, though I'd say Cummings has a stock pile of this so large he could run through several leaders before running out, interesting times indeed

still waiting on Cummings coming out and saying that he and Boris concocted the entire Barnard castle crap
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

johnnycool

Quote from: savocake on January 21, 2022, 09:36:19 AM
Fare play to Boris. Hes a good lad but was a bit stupid, hope he lifts this lockdown soon. I need to see my son

What's stopping you?

Armagh18

Quote from: johnnycool on January 21, 2022, 11:12:13 AM
Fare play to Boris. Hes a good lad but was a bit stupid, hope he lifts this lockdown soon. I need to see my son

What's stopping you?
He's too busy winding people up on gaaboard.

JoG2

What's stopping you?

Prison guards

Milltown Row2

Quote from: JoG2 on January 21, 2022, 11:35:23 AM

What's stopping you?

Prison guards

He's wearing the mask over his eyes, just drop it down a bit Angelo
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnnycool

Sue Gray has evidently passed on her report to the Met as she believes laws were broken.

Met have reviewed and are going to conduct their own investigations.

Smart move by Gray in passing the buck to ultimately who should have been investigating in the first place and now the onus is on Cressida Dicks No2 to give Boris cover but in the meantime Boris "can't" comment whilst this investigation is ongoing, buying another few weeks.

You wouldn't be surprised if the Met came back with a "nothing to see here" outcome..

screenexile

Sue Grey report "imminent so this evening or tomorrow"

Tick tock!

johnnycool

Quote from: screenexile on January 25, 2022, 04:57:19 PM
Sue Grey report "imminent so this evening or tomorrow"

Tick tock!

Don't think so as the Met have taken over and are going full blown investigation..

imtommygunn

There'll be some weaselling and lying done when this comes out.

charlieTully

Ukraine will save the day

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: charlieTully on January 25, 2022, 06:42:51 PM
Ukraine will save the day

They could send prince Harry and Prince Andrew to the front line to solve a couple of other problems