Boris Johnson

Started by imtommygunn, January 19, 2022, 09:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

been too long from the start of this, and with the Met being involved I doubt if there will be the required amount of MPs to trigger the vote of no confidence. if there is the 54, will there be enough vote for him to go?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

screenexile

I think she's done what she can and this thing isn't going away any time soon with the Met investigation findings to follow and then her full report...

He may have a slight reprieve but there's only one way it's going. The vultures will start circling now.

johnnycool

Quote from: screenexile on January 31, 2022, 03:08:47 PM
I think she's done what she can and this thing isn't going away any time soon with the Met investigation findings to follow and then her full report...

He may have a slight reprieve but there's only one way it's going. The vultures will start circling now.

No killer blow in that report, far too general, no idea of who specifically these failings were with.

He'll ride this one out for now and Dame Dick will bury the rest for her paymasters.

screenexile

This session has been entertaining. . . Boris tries to nail Starmer for not getting Jimmy Saville. Jesus wept!!

yellowcard

Quote from: screenexile on January 31, 2022, 03:50:50 PM
This session has been entertaining. . . Boris tries to nail Starmer for not getting Jimmy Saville. Jesus wept!!

Westminster has been an absolute shit show for several years now. Johnson must have spent the morning thinking about how he could somehow link Starmer to Jimmy Saville to deflect from himself. Probably thinks he is being clever as well, pure guttersnipe politics.

Sportacus

Knifed by Theresa May.  Long runs the fox.  Next to no support from his party.  I think they'll turn fully on him in next few days.

pbat

He is taken some hammering today, shocking performance.

johnnycool

The simple crofter almost got away with calling Boris a liar until the speaker realised he hadn't actually changed his wording and doubled down on it...

APM

I thought it was disgraceful.

Johnson lied and MPs cannot say that he lied.  They are not allowed to tell the truth. 

To be fair, Ian Blackford was right not to change his language.

Milltown Row2

Give them enough rope....
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Square Ball

Nadine Dorries, thick as 💩, she has been on the Beeb, C4 and Sky news and every one of the interviews is a car crash, where do they drag these people from? 
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

quit yo jibbajabba

She looked half winged earlier also

New lows daily yet the status quo remains..

imtommygunn

Johnson going nowhere.

Dorres is an imbecile.

Truss marginally better but not much.

pbat

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on January 31, 2022, 07:59:56 PM

Be a bit of Colombian marching powder involved there?

johnnycool

Quote from: pbat on January 31, 2022, 08:41:44 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on January 31, 2022, 07:59:56 PM

Be a bit of Colombian marching powder involved there?

Reminded me a bit of the time Rod Stewart did the draw for the Scottish FA, over exaggerated movements and the likes, she was pished and they wonder why Sue Gray mentioned the unprofessional drinking culture.

There was another of Gove swaying away joyfully in the HOC as well..

PARTAY CENTRAL[/font][/color]