Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eire90

Quote from: clarshack on July 19, 2023, 10:46:03 PM
Thoughts on replays being re-introduced to the club championships from the 1/4 Final stage?

are they played mid week

Thoughts on replays being re-introduced to the club championships from the 1/4 Final stage?

They put the penalties to a vote a year or two ago and the clubs mostly voted unanimously to keep them, was this also decided by vote? Seems like the gravy train of the streaming games played a part, however I could be wrong.

clarshack

Quote from: Eire90 on July 20, 2023, 05:42:57 AM

are they played mid week

there's very little details but you would have to assume so and then pens after the replay?

clarshack

Quote from: 03,05,08 on July 20, 2023, 09:44:12 AM

They put the penalties to a vote a year or two ago and the clubs mostly voted unanimously to keep them, was this also decided by vote? Seems like the gravy train of the streaming games played a part, however I could be wrong.

they would need to bring in a season pass for the streaming service as there now is the potential for more games compared to the last few years.

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: Eire90 on July 20, 2023, 05:42:57 AM

are they played mid week
You have a two week break between QF and SF and same for between SF and Final. So you'd have to assume replays just happen the following weekend.

Eire90

Quote from: clarshack on July 20, 2023, 09:54:12 AM
Quote from: 03,05,08 on July 20, 2023, 09:44:12 AM

they would need to bring in a season pass for the streaming service as there now is the potential for more games compared to the last few years.

This would make sense IMO, I have an elderly neighbour who can no longer make games and I helped him set up the streaming last year and he was out a fortune. Also he would of previously got the season ticket to actually go to the games to save money.

Jerome

Is Tyrone TV going ahead this year at all?

redzone

What is going on with Cookstown. Refusing to play both u16 finals. Members contine to receive councilling and support from healthcare professionals and the professional advice is that the players aren't ready to play the finals this weekend.WTF

WT4E

Quote from: redzone on July 20, 2023, 09:54:15 PM
What is going on with Cookstown. Refusing to play both u16 finals. Members contine to receive councilling and support from healthcare professionals and the professional advice is that the players aren't ready to play the finals this weekend.WTF

Fr Rocks always where a bit soft - no real shock!

clarshack

I'd be shocked if that final wasn't moved.

Edit: don't see their club statement on social media any more so must have got moved.

redzone

RedHand88

County board refusing to change the game.

Onthe40

Is there controversy around the g3 16 final too? Hearing Stown not going to show due to holidays and Co board insisting it goes ahead

LeoMc

The Tyrone website shows the games as going ahead but if you click on Cookstown it brings up their u14, u16 & u18 games as postponed.
I am not sure how the same website can give to different results depending on how you search but it is a mess.
Who is actually responsible for the website?
Even scrolling down through the competitions there is no consistency in naming them.
Under 14 League grade 2
Under 14 grade 1 League
Under 14 grade 3a League
Under 14 gd3 development League