Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Never Give Up

Fair play to Coalisland's never say die attitude but Eanatta handed it to them on a plate. Errigal refused 2 scoreable frees for obvious pull backs, then he immediately gives a non-free to win it.

bigtogs

What way would that leave Errigal for Ulster now...Have absolutely no sympathy for them..

Aaron Boone

Quote from: bigtogs on October 31, 2021, 05:03:02 PM
What way would that leave Errigal for Ulster now...Have absolutely no sympathy for them..

The Ulster Council should give them a wild card entry. 

bigtogs

Quote from: Aaron Boone on October 31, 2021, 05:07:35 PM
Quote from: bigtogs on October 31, 2021, 05:03:02 PM

The Ulster Council should give them a wild card entry.

If Peter asked for it he would get it, I hear he left Pomeroy very angry with the referee!!

sam03/05

Fist pumps and goading just never work out

Localexpert

I hope everybody on this board lapped up the 3-1 underdog tag handed to a team full of championship winners against a team of serial chokers.

Maybe when ballygawley hold their annual trial game this Xmas they should stop every trialist at the door and make them drop their chasity belts to make sure they have some cojones.

Moonshine I hope you were one of the ballygawley supporters who followed up your players goading with banging and shouting your parish name when for a moment you all forgot you were a team of chokers and thought you had the game sewn up.  It really made it all the sweeter   ;D

OurKid

Quote from: Under Lights on October 27, 2021, 12:46:13 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 27, 2021, 09:19:49 AM
Quote from: Under Lights on October 27, 2021, 08:22:36 AM
Errigal breezed through first two rounds, hopefully Coalisland give them a bit of a game. Could be going into a final / First round of Ulster cold.

Hope to still be in with a shout after the first 10mins to be honest.  Last time we were 3/1 underdogs against them we did alright though  ;)

For those that don't understand betting the poster here means if you put a tenner on Coalisland at 3/1, then you lose ten pounds.
A cold take here under lights? Surely chanting "Errigal Errigal" should have got the soon to be ulster champs over the line? Arrogant Ciaran bow out in their typical fashion.

sam03/05

They can always go on and win a meaningless league title now
Which really will be meaningless come December and most teams handing points to each other

Never Give Up

Coalisland could win Ulster with the belief they have now, but they won't have Kieran Eannetta as their 16th man.  ;) :D

Moonshine

Quote from: Localexpert on October 31, 2021, 05:25:43 PM
I hope everybody on this board lapped up the 3-1 underdog tag handed to a team full of championship winners against a team of serial chokers.

Maybe when ballygawley hold their annual trial game this Xmas they should stop every trialist at the door and make them drop their chasity belts to make sure they have some cojones.

Moonshine I hope you were one of the ballygawley supporters who followed up your players goading with banging and shouting your parish name when for a moment you all forgot you were a team of chokers and thought you had the game sewn up.  It really made it all the sweeter   ;D

If you read my earlier comment you might see what I thought.

Your right about the cajones though.

14 year old cubs banging a stand upset you lol.

Was nice to hear your supporters and bench looking men to take young canavan out of it. Nice bunch 👍. 

As for winning ulster or tyrone only people saying that is fools who hide behind usernames from other clubs. Losing 5 league games and stumbling over line against loughmacrory is hardly favourites tags. As I said during week errigal struggle against Coalisland

Great score by o hagan to win it. Whether it was or wasn't a free doesn't matter now.

StPatsAbu

Coalisland took out Darragh Canavan who had to leave the field injured, then spent the 2nd half trying to do the same to Ruari.  The player who got the 2nd yellow for punching him straight after the goal should have received a straight red. Shithouse tactics and I didn't see any of the goading by Errigal being touted on here, other than the odd fist pump when a point was scored.   Poor game management by Errigal bench tho.

redcard

Quote from: Never Give Up on October 31, 2021, 05:55:59 PM
Coalisland could win Ulster with the belief they have now, but they won't have Kieran Eannetta as their 16th man.  ;) :D

Did he not send off two of them. Surely that would make him their 14th man.  ;D

Wildweasel74

Win Ulster, last time I heard that Kingscourt beat them outta the field I believe.

Never Give Up

Quote from: StPatsAbu on October 31, 2021, 06:40:16 PM
Coalisland took out Darragh Canavan who had to leave the field injured, then spent the 2nd half trying to do the same to Ruari.  The player who got the 2nd yellow for punching him straight after the goal should have received a straight red. Shithouse tactics and I didn't see any of the goading by Errigal being touted on here, other than the odd fist pump when a point was scored.   Poor game management by Errigal bench tho.
They also took out Odhran Robinson. Kick to the ribs while lying on the ground just before half time.

Under Lights