Derry v Galway AISF Sat 9th July 5.30pm Croke Park

Started by screenexile, June 26, 2022, 07:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreadnought

Quote from: Cavan19 on July 04, 2022, 08:22:57 AM
Anyone know when more tickets will be released on ticketmaster?

There will be this week. Club ticket and season tickets not taken up along with others with the counties will be released. I didn't take up my season ticket location (tears, as it was on the centre line) as I wanted to be with the rest of my family. I'm sure by mid-week there will be more out

Cavan19

Quote from: Dreadnought on July 04, 2022, 08:43:57 AM
Quote from: Cavan19 on July 04, 2022, 08:22:57 AM
Anyone know when more tickets will be released on ticketmaster?

There will be this week. Club ticket and season tickets not taken up along with others with the counties will be released. I didn't take up my season ticket location (tears, as it was on the centre line) as I wanted to be with the rest of my family. I'm sure by mid-week there will be more out

Hopefully i didn't purchase yet as would prefer not to be up in the clouds or stuck in a corner!

Derryman forever

That was my reasoning too, but now I would pay for a seat in the croke park toilet just to be there

Dreadnought

There definitely will be some as I know others in the same boat who bought early and didn't take up with season ticket or clubs, but do keep a close eye online, and to socials to see when it'll be. This will close to sell out at this rate

tbrick18

Quote from: RedHand88 on July 03, 2022, 01:45:53 PM
Derry bunting and flags vanishing from posts overnight around Magherafelt and Castledawson. We all know where they will end up. Some southerners have no concept of what we have to go through here to support our county.

That doesn't surprise me one bit. And if you put them up again, they'd disappear again.

Cavan19

Quote from: Dreadnought on July 04, 2022, 08:58:29 AM
There definitely will be some as I know others in the same boat who bought early and didn't take up with season ticket or clubs, but do keep a close eye online, and to socials to see when it'll be. This will close to sell out at this rate

Tickets available in every block of the lower cusack at the moment.

Dreadnought

Quote from: Cavan19 on July 04, 2022, 10:11:23 AM

I see that. They're releasing those 2 front row seats, which aren't a great view. Seats further up will likely be out later in the week

Cavan19

Quote from: Dreadnought on July 04, 2022, 11:15:45 AM

I see that. They're releasing those 2 front row seats, which aren't a great view. Seats further up will likely be out later in the week

Good Hogan ones out now.

marty34

Quote from: Cavan19 on July 04, 2022, 11:27:36 AM

Good Hogan ones out now.

Hogan tickets are too dear for families - alright for a couple of adults.

Estimator

Brendan Cawley down to referee the game on Sunday.
Wouldn't know too much about him as a ref, just that he did the Armagh Donegal game last month.
Ulster League Champions 2009

full moon

Quote from: Cavan19 on July 04, 2022, 11:27:36 AM

Good Hogan ones out now.

As suspected better seats were held back! You can even pick your exact seats now but couldn't at start

tbrick18

Anyone know if you can refund tickets already purchased? Would be tempted to buy better tickets and try to get a refund if there was an option. Haven't been able to find anything to say yes or no on ticketmaster.

JoG2

Quote from: tbrick18 on July 04, 2022, 04:11:16 PM
Anyone know if you can refund tickets already purchased? Would be tempted to buy better tickets and try to get a refund if there was an option. Haven't been able to find anything to say yes or no on ticketmaster.

From the Racketmaster FAQs tbrick:

Can I have a refund or exchange?
We can't offer any exchanges or refunds if your event is going ahead on the date originally planned - but how about selling your tickets to another fan for the price you paid?

If you booked directly through Ticketmaster.co.uk, You can do this on our Ticket Exchange – all you need is a Ticketmaster account to get started and we'll do the rest. More information can be found on our FAQ page.

tbrick18

Quote from: JoG2 on July 04, 2022, 04:22:54 PM

We can't offer any exchanges or refunds if your event is going ahead on the date originally planned - but how about selling your tickets to another fan for the price you paid?

If you booked directly through Ticketmaster.co.uk, You can do this on our Ticket Exchange – all you need is a Ticketmaster account to get started and we'll do the rest. More information can be found on our FAQ page.

Yeah I read that but it seems my tickets are cannot be resold or transferred!
It does feel like I've been shafted into crap seats. >:(

Maybe my tickets are fine, 716, Row L. It just feels like the opposite end of the pitch will be very far away.

JoG2

Quote from: tbrick18 on July 04, 2022, 04:29:06 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on July 04, 2022, 04:22:54 PM

Yeah I read that but it seems my tickets are cannot be resold or transferred!
It does feel like I've been shafted into crap seats. >:(

Maybe my tickets are fine, 716, Row L. It just feels like the opposite end of the pitch will be very far away.

12 rows back. I watched the Slaughtneil Corofin game from a similar spot (Premium just down below) and a concert from there. Was grand, you can see the team attack up both flanks etc, good view for Derry defending one half, attacking the Canal End the other half