2023 Master fixture list.

Started by Blowitupref, December 08, 2022, 06:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

IolarCoisCuain

Would it kill anyone in the GAA top brass to publish the a more computer-friendly version of the fixtures? It's only 22 years into the 21st Century after all.

armaghniac

Quote from: IolarCoisCuain on December 08, 2022, 08:54:05 PM
Would it kill anyone in the GAA top brass to publish the a more computer-friendly version of the fixtures? It's only 22 years into the 21st Century after all.

It is ridiculous. And if you search the fixtures, they haven't loaded up next year yet.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

clarshack

Quote from: IolarCoisCuain on December 08, 2022, 08:54:05 PM

Agree it's not user friendly at all.

omochain

Eire90

i see their is talks the gaa  is talking about a centralise stats website does this mean you will be able to look up each counties league standings and championship status instead of going on to each counties sites. Also do a lot of counties not take good care of their sites or even bother updating league standings etc.

J70

Just thank god you don't have to deal with the amateurish horror show that is the Donegal GAA website.

Good luck finding a result you're looking for.

Quite possibly the worst thought out website I've ever seen, and has been for years.

https://donegalgaa.ie

Armagh18

Quote from: J70 on December 10, 2022, 04:12:35 PM
Just thank god you don't have to deal with the amateurish horror show that is the Donegal GAA website.

Good luck finding a result you're looking for.

Quite possibly the worst thought out website I've ever seen, and has been for years.

https://donegalgaa.ie
Armagh the same, some league tables havent been updated since 2020. A pity as it used to be really good

SCFC

If there's a worse county website than the Laois one, I'll be absolutely stunned.

Jim Bob

All these counties need is someone who is willing to spend a bit of time each week updating the website.

Not hard to do if the will is there

Eire90

you cant follow results on a lot of county sites because they dont update it.

delgany

Antrim GAA results are updated automatically, when the ref texts in the score, immediately after the games!

Armagh18

Quote from: delgany on December 18, 2022, 10:06:48 PM
Antrim GAA results are updated automatically, when the ref texts in the score, immediately after the games!
used to be that way in armagh i think

Eire90

is the tailteaan cup divided into two regions again

armaghniac

Quote from: Armagh18 on December 18, 2022, 10:25:00 PM
Quote from: delgany on December 18, 2022, 10:06:48 PM
used to be that way in armagh i think

You would think that it would not be beyond the capability of the GAA to commission a simple app to do this and then have the same app available for use from Kerry or Antrim and from Warwickshire to California.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B