China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

So who is going to pay for it? Stop giving me reasons why. That's  not an answer, and I also get hammered tax
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Armagh18

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 14, 2023, 10:17:48 AM
So who is going to pay for it? Stop giving me reasons why. That's  not an answer, and I also get hammered tax
I'm already f**king paying for it. So are you then! Jesus christ

RedHand88

Items dispensed in the North doubled from 2010 to 2022. Near the start of that period prescription charges were scrapped so its become a free for all. Its completely unsustainable.

Last Man

The system as it stands is designed to keep you perfectly dependent and sick. The only answer is do what ever you need to do to not be dependent and therefore not need to engage with it. Healthy looking doctors and nurses are even a rare breed now.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Armagh18 on January 14, 2023, 10:44:10 AM

The point here is are you willing to pay more taxes to give the extra to the health service and nurses wages and so on?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trueblue1234

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 14, 2023, 11:35:09 AM

The point here is are you willing to pay more taxes to give the extra to the health service and nurses wages and so on?

Why are you not understanding that there is enough money being lifted in taxes to run an acceptable NHS. It's the Tory government that are nose deep in the trough that is the problem. Siphoning money out to their cronies rather than allocating it to the essential services.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Armagh18

Quote from: trueblue1234 on January 14, 2023, 12:21:43 PM

Why are you not understanding that there is enough money being lifted in taxes to run an acceptable NHS. It's the Tory government that are nose deep in the trough that is the problem. Siphoning money out to their cronies rather than allocating it to the essential services.
Because he's a contrary owl so and so? Lol

Wildweasel74

What happened to the brexit bus with we give the NHS £350 million a week. Some bollacks hit away with outright lies.

RedHand88

There is more money available to be spent by the executive in the North per capita  on healthcare than England, Scotland or Wales, yet we have the longest waiting lists and lowest life expectancy.

You can't blame the tories on that. Look closer to home.

Saffrongael

Quote from: RedHand88 on January 14, 2023, 12:41:43 PM

There is more money available to be spent by the executive in the North per capita  on healthcare than England, Scotland or Wales, yet we have the longest waiting lists and lowest waiting times.

You can't blame the tories on that. Look closer to home.

Exactly
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Wildweasel74

I sat in a meeting where a former Education chief say we be saving £16 million a year when EA formed, fired out thousand plus maybe more staff on early good packages as their jobs didn't exist any more  Run the service into the ground by hiring no staff for nearly 10yrs. Then turned round and hired thousands (yip thousands of staff) including the jobs supposed defunct. Now there more top staff than ever, people in jobs above their capabilites. Just now a big corporate animal, costing more money than the previous library boards. I used to do alot of work, do am bogged down in never ending paperwork , previously not there, to give people jobs. So if you put the same remit to the health service and paid more tax, is that going to improve the service, No!! Somebody needs to look at it that hasn't a vested interest in how it's run. Sure they just ignored the report on recommendations 10yrs ago. Until people here have more priorities than a united ireland one hand, staying in the UK on the other, people give our MLA a free pass.

RedHand88

There is a culture of entitlement in the North too which makes a free for all system unsustainable. Nobody wants to pay for anything.

delgany

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 14, 2023, 12:44:56 PM
I sat in a meeting where a former Education chief say we be saving £16 million a year when EA formed, fired out thousand plus maybe more staff on early good packages as their jobs didn't exist any more  Run the service into the ground by hiring no staff for nearly 10yrs. Then turned round and hired thousands (yip thousands of staff) including the jobs supposed defunct. Now there more top staff than ever, people in jobs above their capabilites. Just now a big corporate animal, costing more money than the previous library boards. I used to do alot of work, do am bogged down in never ending paperwork , previously not there, to give people jobs. So if you put the same remit to the health service and paid more tax, is that going to improve the service, No!! Somebody needs to look at it that hasn't a vested interest in how it's run. Sure they just ignored the report on recommendations 10yrs ago. Until people here have more priorities than a united ireland one hand, staying in the UK on the other, people give our MLA a free pass.

The EA is a total shambles.

Milltown Row2

There's no money now! Where are we getting a 17% rise? That's just a pay rise, I've been to A&E over Xmas it's a nut house with no beds staff ambulance service was unreal, was a minimum 12 hour wait, it's going to take billions per month to fix..

Can you give me a a run down on where that comes from?

Whatever siphoning off to cronies this government will probably be voted back in again as keeping out the migrants to the uk voters is more important than the health service

seafoid

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 14, 2023, 12:34:02 PM
What happened to the brexit bus with we give the NHS £350 million a week. Some bollacks hit away with outright lies.
The Brexit Bus is parked in front of the 40 hospitals.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU