?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Estimator

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on March 28, 2023, 09:10:52 PM
Is it not Lavey Committee decide senior player management, not existing management or players?

I could be completely wide of the mark, not sure if there are any experts from Lavey or anywhere else that have heard this version of the story..

But what I'd gathered from the whole thing was that a few players (either in a WhatsApp group or chatting in a pub) had a conversation about maybe having a change of management. This conversation was relayed to the current management, who didn't take kindly to this conversation taking place... And it went from there.
Ulster League Champions 2009

Wildweasel74

Heard all that, but to be where they at now, plain stupid. Besides it's Committee determine management. Players try their best to what they select, unless if course your Donegal.

Mario

I see the only tickets available for Sunday are in the corners. Will better seats between the 45s get released later in the week?

JoG2

Quote from: Mario on March 29, 2023, 11:55:03 AM
I see the only tickets available for Sunday are in the corners. Will better seats between the 45s get released later in the week?

There usually is Mario, keep an eye in the next couple of days. With 4 teams, surely they'll be going to the top deck too?

Mario

Quote from: JoG2 on March 29, 2023, 01:41:00 PM
Quote from: Mario on March 29, 2023, 11:55:03 AM

There usually is Mario, keep an eye in the next couple of days. With 4 teams, surely they'll be going to the top deck too?
I'd imagine so. I'm holding out at the minute but the longer I wait the further I get pushed into the corner!

Wildweasel74

Wait to Thursday, all season ticket holders refusals should be bck by then.

gallsman

Wildweasel74

Heard he can come back.

gallsman

Are the Wattys going to throw him a big party, walk him down the steps of the courthouse in Maghera?

Wildweasel74

shantygael

you've only had enough to drink when you cant hold onto the ground

theticklemister

Quote from: shantygael on March 31, 2023, 05:43:32 PM
Plenty in antrim

You Derry City men know all about court houses Shanty Gael

bannside

Anyone heading down on Saturday (tomorrow) interested in 2 tickets for Christy Moore 2moro night at Nat Concert Theatre please pm me. First come first served.

Silver hill

Quote from: gallsman on March 30, 2023, 08:27:35 PM
Are the Wattys going to throw him a big party, walk him down the steps of the courthouse in Maghera?

Insightful.

Wildweasel74

Minors badly threw that game away the day, Should won by 7 or 8 pts. Too much messing around in the periods of the game when we were on top.