Recent posts

Quote from: weareros on Today at 05:05:52 PMIf the truly miraculous happened in two of the games and Ros and Louth won, and Dublin and Kerry won, based on what they were suggesting on Morning Ireland, then you'd have a semi-final of Louth v Ros and Dublin v Kerry. I'd say they'd quickly row back on what they said if that happened.
The semi finals the GAA needs.
Antrim / Re: Antrim Football Thread
Last post by Sportacus - Today at 05:08:50 PM
Have to laugh at people looking down their nose at the Tailteann Cup.  We have achieved absolutely nothing in the past 50 years. ZERO. So haven't earned the right to look down our noses at anyone.

And our underage teams are getting absolutely battered year in and year out, so we're at our level, if not above it presently.

I don't get very excited about the National League, but it's necessary for Antrim to try and find higher levels bit by bit. For me seeing Antrim in Croke Park is great and I'd love to see us in the TC Final sooner or later.
GAA Discussion / Re: All-Ireland QFs: Armagh/Ro...
Last post by weareros - Today at 05:05:52 PM
If the truly miraculous happened in two of the games and Ros and Louth won, and Dublin and Kerry won, based on what they were suggesting on Morning Ireland, then you'd have a semi-final of Louth v Ros and Dublin v Kerry. I'd say they'd quickly row back on what they said if that happened.
GAA Discussion / Re: All-Ireland QFs: Armagh/Ro...
Last post by Armagh18 - Today at 05:00:42 PM
Quote from: AustinPowers on Today at 04:39:56 PMWhat odds on Dublin and Kerry being beat this  weekend?

Would  be no bad thing , and would make the rest of the championship very interesting.
Of both? I'd say it's one of those ones where you stick £20 and you lose £20. Possibly one of them loses but would be an unbelievable shock if both did. Would fairly give the remaining teams belief wouldn't it
General discussion / Re: Russia invades Ukraine Feb...
Last post by burdizzo - Today at 04:54:59 PM
Was Russia trying to annex Ukraine?! I don't believe so. Why do you?
Tyrone / Re: Tyrone County Football and...
Last post by Tyrone Dreamer - Today at 04:54:58 PM
Would it not be harder to raise money though if the county team are performing so poorly so consistently? Surely there has to be ambition to get Tyrone back up with the top counties again?
GAA Discussion / Re: Tailteann Cup 2024
Last post by johnnycool - Today at 04:53:48 PM
Quote from: Itchy on June 23, 2024, 11:10:20 PMDid anyone see a replay of the res card yet. It was the winning of the game. To be a straight red it would have to have intent or reckless aggression.

The lad has a broken jaw that requires surgery, duty of care to your opponent and all that!
Tyrone / Re: Tyrone County Football and...
Last post by tyrone08 - Today at 04:51:11 PM
Can honestly see them staying for their full term. They are not taking any money for it and i cant see the county board looking to fork out big money for new management especially when its cost them very little so far
Quote from: burdizzo on Today at 04:36:25 PM
Quote from: Gerard O'Neill on Today at 02:37:35 PM
Quote from: burdizzo on Today at 02:26:10 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on Today at 02:10:53 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on Today at 01:56:56 PMYoung Ukrainian father ripped away from his family to fight for Zelensky and NATO

He is not fighting for Zelensky or NATO, he is fighting for the independence of his country.

The sad reality is that NATO backing has prolonged this war no end, and  as a result thousands more Ukrainian and Russian young men will die needlessly.

NATO backing has enabled Ukraine to defend itself, so yes in your perverted logic, it has indeed 'prolonged this war'. If only Ukraine had rolled over and ceased to exist, everything would be nice and peaceful.

I didn't realise Russia wanted to annex all of Ukraine.

Did you miss the invasion of Feb 2022?
Quote from: Horse Box on Today at 04:03:48 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on Today at 01:56:56 PMYoung Ukrainian father ripped away from his family to be forced to read the Grand Chessboard so as to understand and be persuaded why he needs to sacrifice his life in this tragic proxy war

Young Ukrainian father ripped away from his family to fight for Zelensky and NATO

Too many Videos out there showing this kind of thuggery by the ukrainians , some great Videos out there of when the ordinary citizens fight back , TCC Officers don`t like it up èm

Your last telegram compilation was typical for such videos. Zero context or clue of what is going on in them.

Do you even know what language they were speaking in the barracks?