Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

imtommygunn

What is going on with that Noah Donahue case in Belfast. Accusations left, right and centre that the police are telling lies. Why would they be? All very strange.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 18, 2020, 03:35:11 PM
What is going on with that Noah Donahue case in Belfast. Accusations left, right and centre that the police are telling lies. Why would they be? All very strange.

No head injury and died of drowning in a storm drain, post mortem didn't reveal any foul play.

Why are people losing their shit with this now that the young lad has been found?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Exactly. So apparently the psni said they had done a leaflet campaign and had done no such thing?

Things don't add up in this case.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on July 18, 2020, 04:09:46 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 18, 2020, 03:50:04 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on July 18, 2020, 03:35:11 PM

No head injury and died of drowning in a storm drain, post mortem didn't reveal any foul play.

Why are people losing their shit with this now that the young lad has been found?
For probably the same reasons that the family have gone to Relatives for Justice. I.e they believe that there are a lot of unanswered questions relating to the lad's death and possibly they believe that the police have been as dismissive as you are being.

I'm not being dismissive. There will always be unanswered questions relating to something so distressing as this and if we were to listen to all the nonsense on these social media sites it would leave any family wondering if there was another dark reason for his death..

I wasn't at the crime scene nor were anybody on social media, if the family want to go down that road for better clarity then whatever helps them through it

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

What if there are unanswered questions there could be answers to though? Seems a lot of momentum on this now with the media on it too so I doubt it has gone away. Very sad case.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 18, 2020, 04:46:11 PM
What if there are unanswered questions there could be answers to though? Seems a lot of momentum on this now with the media on it too so I doubt it has gone away. Very sad case.
It has stank from day 1.

Milltown Row2

What if the post mortem revealed that he died of drowning and his time of death was dated the Sunday he went missing?

So if there was a cover up would the pathologist be involved also?

imtommygunn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 18, 2020, 04:57:16 PM
What if the post mortem revealed that he died of drowning and his time of death was dated the Sunday he went missing?

Maybe there is a level of incompetence going on and people, family included, think that they deserve better?

Jeepers Creepers

Cops made a statement today saying they knew all along that he was going to meet friends at Cavehill Park but it wasn't disclosed to the public?
Where I live you can't fart while walking down the street without it doing the rounds on WhatsApp 10 mins later. How on Earth is their not one bit of footage of a naked person on a bike in a dense residential area?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 18, 2020, 05:06:58 PM

Maybe there is a level of incompetence going on and people, family included, think that they deserve better?

All I'm saying is i don't know what happened but I refuse to jump on the Social bandwagon, if a report shows that the cops were hiding something or helped in covering up something then yes they should be pulled.

You can only really go on witnesses reports, they have constantly been on radio this week been asking for dashcam coverage or other footage that the public may have,!

I'm sure 100% they have checked all business cameras in the area also. Christ they even checked cameras for a stolen wheelie bin of ours in Waring street!

This is a tragic case of either misadventure or suicide, I hope to god it isnt a murder case.

Kidder81

I think the police should step aside and let the twitter detectives investigate, who are wetting themselves hoping there is loyalists involved

imtommygunn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 18, 2020, 05:44:18 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on July 18, 2020, 05:06:58 PM

All I'm saying is i don't know what happened but I refuse to jump on the Social bandwagon, if a report shows that the cops were hiding something or helped in covering up something then yes they should be pulled.

You can only really go on witnesses reports, they have constantly been on radio this week been asking for dashcam coverage or other footage that the public may have,!

I'm sure 100% they have checked all business cameras in the area also. Christ they even checked cameras for a stolen wheelie bin of ours in Waring street!

This is a tragic case of either misadventure or suicide, I hope to god it isnt a murder case.

I wouldn't be one for jumping on the social bandwagon either. The police aren't looking good in this.