season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maguire01

Quote from: T Fearon on November 29, 2009, 09:26:23 PM
Renewed mine two weeks ago, still reckon its good value but disappointed that nothing seems to have been done for Minor teams (ie we were promised a review of the situation in the event a County's Minor side reached the AI Final but not the seniors)
Do keep up. This is old news.

New for 2010 - There will also be a limited number of tickets available for Season Ticket holders who have a county minor team in the All-Ireland Final.
http://seasonticket.gaa.ie/qualifyingforallirelandtickets.html

T Fearon

Sorry, missed that. But what does "limited number" mean? If as it implies only some season ticket holders wil get a ticket if the minors qualify who will they decide who gets them?

omagh_gael

Has anybody recieved their tickets yet? It says on the website that tickets will be sent out within 21 days of purchase. I bought mine on the 21st November.

Maguire01

I see Tyrone has sold out its allocation.

I've decided not to renew - i'm probably going to miss 2 of the league games due to other committments, so it's not going to be as cost effective as last year for me.

tyronefan

was supposed to have mine last week, I called the ticket office and they said there was a small problem with the printing but would have them before Christmas

omagh_gael

tyronefan

A chara,

Just a quick note:

AIB GAA Club Championship – Discount Tickets!

AIB GAA Senior Club Final tickets are now on sale at a discount price of EUR 5. This offer only lasts until Monday 21st December so get in soon. You can purchase your tickets via your Online Account - log-in.

Season Ticket Delivery

Delivery of Season Tickets is now underway and will be completed by the end of the week. If you have purchased a Season Ticket as a gift and would like to put something under the tree in the meantime – just click on this link and you can print a gift letter there!

T Fearon

Yeah, just purchased two tickets for the club finals, total 10 euros, free postage, section 305 of the Cusack. Greta value, particularly if St Galls get to the Final ;D

Trevor Hill

Did anyone get their tickets yet?

tyronefan

T Fearon

Chill out. If i recall correbtly mine arrived in time for Xmas last year. I'm actually holding on to last year's as they will become collectors items no doubt.

Well pleased with the club finals offer as I usually go and its great value

mylestheslasher

Anyone get there tickets yet? I have no sign and need them for christmas. Sent them an email too and they didn't bother reply.

criostlinn

I called them 2 days ago.

I was told that some of them would be sent out yesterday. She said the Mayo tickets were in that bundle. Not all tickets would be out for christmas but she said an email with details would be sent out if the ticket is for a present.

Trevor Hill

Quote from: T Fearon on December 19, 2009, 12:39:24 PM
Chill out. If i recall correbtly mine arrived in time for Xmas last year. I'm actually holding on to last year's as they will become collectors items no doubt.

Season tickets weren't issued until the week before the first round of the national league. Quite a few people didn't receive their tickets until the week after the first round, but were allowed in to the games as their names were on a list of ticket holders. It seems better organised this year.

T Fearon

My memory must be going, as I thought I had received mine prior to Xmas last year. ???  Whats the big deal. If they're bought as a present all you have to show the receiver is the confirmation letter